Chapter 12

Happy New Year my lovely readers! love you all! x

Spent the night up writing this, so I hope it wasn’t time wasted :L hope you enjoy this chapter, remember to vote if you like it :3

Chapter 12

The paintballing trip had me thinking about the fact I needed to fight for Louis’ heart. I needed to be willing to be do and be just about anything to get it.

Harry and Louis seemed to have a close relationship that I was undeniably jealous.

The jealousy plan wasn’t working, and I was just becoming irritated by Demi. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I lay down on my bed. I pulled it out hoping it was Louis.

17 missed calls 23 new texts

I could already predict who it was just by reading the pure mass of attempts to contact me. Demi.

She’d become clingy lately, and it was beginning to push my patience to the limit. I opened up the texts one by one.

Want to spend the day together?

Demi xxxxxxx

Niall?

Demi xxxxx

Are you ignoring me?

Demi xxxxx

NIALL!!

Demi xxxxx

Why are you ignoring me? Are you with someone?

Demi xxxx

Is it a girl?

Demi xxxxx

Oh my god, you’re cheating on me aren’t you!?

Demi xx

Who is she?

Demi x

I sighed heavily. I didn’t bother reading the rest of the texts, as I predicted they got more and more paranoid about what I was doing. I was considering ending the relationship, there was no reason to go on being with her, I wasn’t ‘in love’ with her, and to be honest she was doing my head in. But I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t bring myself to just end the relationship.  I didn’t want to hurt her, because as much as she was annoying, I cared about her.

(Louis’ POV)

“You, what?” Lottie said, “And I ruined it? Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I guess I just have bad timing.”

“Yeah,” I muttered. She’d ruined one of the moments we had been planning; well I had been planning, for a while. Kissing Niall had been part of my dreams since I’d first lay eyes on that Irish cutie.

“But awww!” she squealed, “I knew this would work, right Harry?”

“YES!” he said overjoyed in excitement, “so you said ‘he moved his head closer’, right?”

“Yeah,” I confirmed.

“That means that he clearly wanted to kiss you!” he squealed like a girl, “Do you believe us now? That he clearly has feelings for you!”

“I still don’t buy it, what if he just got caught up in the moment?” I argued, not wanting to get my hopes up. Lottie and Harry just looked at each other for a second and sighed simultaneously. Wow, that was creepy how they did that at the same time. They looked back at me and gave me the ‘are you kidding me?’ look.