Chapter 4

I’m sorry this chapter was so late, I’ve had things on :L but I’m back now! Hope you like this chapter, I know it’s short, but I really wanted to write something today, so here you go! Enjoy, hopefully.  

Chapter 4

The week went flying by, Niall and I had tutor sessions every night together, to my utter delight. He said that he would need all the tutoring he could get at the moment, and with each new day came a new math lesson, and that meant extra time later re-explaining the lesson so that niall could understand. It was tedious but worth it to see him smile, as he got when the answer was correct, and I was willing to do just about anything to encourage that smile.
“So, have you ever been tutored before?”I asked eating the last of my pizza. It was a tradition now, to order pizza after every tutoring session, course we change our order now and then so that we don’t get sick of it.

 “No not really, my brother had tried, but that only ended in a fight” he said giving me a sad smile. “Ahh right,” I said. “So am I better tutor?” I grinned. 
“Well” he said laughing. “I guess” 
“admit it, I have a way with my teaching and you would not find that anywhere else” I joked. Putting my hand on my heart looking up in a proud position. 

“Well I don’t know about that” he said chuckling. “I’m sure Lottie would be just as good” I looked at him, my proud position, turning to frail hurt.
“How could you say that?” I said. He started laughing. I stood and slowly walked to the door sniffing, “well, if that’s the case I’m sure I can get my little sister to help you out” I heard the laughter getting closer and a hot hand grab on to my uncovered elbow.

“I’m only joking Louis, you’re the best tutor in the world” he said chuckling, I turning to him grinning.
“I know” I said cockily; winking at him playfully. He blushed and dropped his hand from my elbow. That’s when I realised how close we were, if I stopped breathing for a second, I’m pretty sure he would notice. He looked up into my eyes, and I down into his. I could hear his breath hitch as his face came clo-
“Why don’t you ever let me join your pizza study sessions” came a voice close by. Niall and I snapped our head over to see Felicite standing in the door way looking at me and niall.

“Because fizzy” I said frustrated I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulders staring her out. “Algebra is a bit too hard for a 12 year old” I said quietly, more to myself than anyone else.
“I can do algebra I swear!” I laughed as I pushed her over to her room.
“Course you can” I said doubtfully.
“So why won’t you let me join you?” she said stubbornly. She turns around and looked at me straight in the eye. “Why?” she said again. I felt someone come up behind me and place a hot hand on my shoulder. I could tell it was niall because of the fuzzy spark that ignited my skin.

“Because Fizz, Niall likes to suffer my terrible teaching alone” I laughed.
“You’re a teacher?” Fizzy said confused.
“No, I’m a tutor” I said.
“What’s a tutor?” she said confused.
“He’s like a teacher, but for people who need extra help” Niall said smiling. Fizzy looked up at Niall and smiled.
“I’m Felicite” she said “but call my Fizzy, coz that’s cooler” Niall smiled and stuck out his hand.
“Well, I’m Niall” he said as she shakes his hand. “But you can call me Nialler coz that’s cooler” he chuckled.
“May I come and study with you Nialler?” she said with pleading eyes.
“Sure” he said smiling. “Do you have any homework? We can sort through it together?” she smiled and nodded disappearing into her room and coming back with a sheet grasped in her hand.
“Let’s go!” she said enthusiastically. I just rolled my eyes and followed Niall and Fizzy back to my room.

We all sat on my bed as Niall and I helped Fizzy finish her homework. It was math homework, times tables. Seems everyone is having a hard time with math these days.
“I don’t understand!” she said frustrated. “I can’t do my nine times tables!” I looked at Niall who was chucking to himself.
“There the easiest times tables” he said. “Look, I’m going to show you a trick!” she smiled at him.
“Okay” she said unsure.
“Right, put your hands out so you can see your ten fingers.” She copied him and smiled.
“Okay” she nodded.
“Now what multiplication do you want to learn? Let’s go through them all” she looked at him confused.