Chapter 3

This chapter is kind of long, I didn’t want to condense it down or split it off into two chapters, because I couldn’t really decide where to split it, but here you go, hope you like it J

It’s dedicated to my new found friend ‘TheInsaneJester’ I like your name, by the way :L

Chapter 3

When I got home it honestly felt so good. I could feel Niall’s number burning a hole in my pocket. I’d been dieing to text him all day... did that seem weird?  I don’t wanna seem clingy or anything... I don’t even know what has been happening to me the past couple days. I barely knew anything about this boy but from that first look we shared on my first day, I knew he had a special place in my heart. I need to get a grip.
“How was school?” mum asked as she stirred what looked like bolognaise.
“It’s wasn’t so bad” I said smiling.
“Oh good, made any friends?” she said turning to look at me.
“Yeah, this girl Eleanor, she’s really nice,” I said. “And her friend Danielle, she’s really nice too” my mum gave me a questioning look.
“I mean man friends” she said smirking. My mum knew I don’t really make friends easily, and I generally seemed to get on with girls more than boys.
“I guess, this boy named josh, he was really nice” I said. “He sits next to me in history, we get on, and he’s my history partner for this project we’re doing on the holocaust”
“Well, that’s nice love” she said. “Call your sisters dinners ready.”
“Yeah” I said rushing up stairs to warn the sisters that mum had made dinner... yeah that’s right, warn. Nothing against mum’s cooking but sometimes I didn’t always come out as you would expect.

After dinner I walked up stairs and checked my phone. I had a new text from an unknown number.

Hey, are you busy tomorrow night?
Niall

I smiled as I felt my heart flutter and my belly twist and turn with butterflies. I saved his number and I pulled out the note from my pocket, I didn’t have the heart to through it away so I put it in my top draw.  I thought about it for a couple seconds before I replied.

Nope free as a bird tomorrow :3
Louis

I was shaking just a little bit as I sent the text... do you think the cute 3 face was too much? I don’t know. Ahh.

Good, would you like to study then? ;)
Niall

Would I like to study then? Course I would like to study then! Ahh, calm down Louis. He didn’t ask you on a date. Jeeze.

I thought about it for a second, where? I don’t know if I should bring him here or go to his house... lets avoid the awkwardness and I’ll invite him here. Mum would be pleased I made a man friend.

Sounds good to me :D my house after school?
Louis

I sent the text awaiting a reply felling anxious.

Okay, see you then, tutor :L
Niall

(Niall POV)

Okay, see you then tutor :L
Niall

As I sent the text I smiled to myself. I’d never felt comfortable having a tutor, my brother had tried to be one when I was in year 8 but it only led to anger and violence, somehow, I think Louis will be different... he seems like the kind of guy to have patience. And that’s what I needed.

(Louis POV)

When I got the text back, I visibly jumped in the air for joy. Niall is coming to my house. Niall is coming here. To my house. Omg. Ahhhhhhhh. Calm down, since when did you start acting like some fan girl? I thought to myself. Chill out.