Chapter 8

Dedicated to my bestfriend ever becky :) because she's amazayn in everyway! xx

Chapter 8

Though the question ‘How did Zayn find out where I live?’ dwelled at the back of my mind a little, I just shrugged it off with simple plausible, answers like maybe he’d found Eleanor at the party and asked her, so he could take me home; or maybe Niall had told him where I lived, after mentioning our tutoring sessions.

All of these excuses seemed very likely, and I would just make do with them, because I sure as hell didn’t have the guts to ask him myself. Although Zayn seemed like an alright guy, his whole persona leaked the ‘bad boy’ impression. Not like Niall at all.

Lately I’ve found myself thinking and dreaming about Niall a lot, and as crazy and weird as this may sound, up in my head, I have weird fantasies about what it would be like to have him as my boyfriend.

I also constantly catch myself comparing others to him, and often coming to the conclusion that Niall looks better, has a better accent, better smile, nicer eyes and so on.
Niall wouldn’t leave my head, no matter what I attempted to do to distract myself. Even when I’m simply working through questions in class; my mind drifts, often I day dream about the possibility of him walking through the classroom door to whisk me away to a better place.

As I got home I realised the front door was locked, I stood there dumbfounded for a couple seconds tell I suddenly remembered the conversation I’d had with my mother earlier about taking the girls to the dentist.

I rummaged through my bag, feeling self conscious all of a sudden. I could almost feel this niggle at the back of my mind that was telling me I was being watched. How strange.

(Zayn’s POV)

It was a regular detour I took now, flouting past Louis house on my way home.
I spotted Louis on his door step rummaging through his bag with those soft hands of his.

Today I had my first conversation with Louis Tomlinson, and I wasn’t willing to forget any detail about it. The way his smile was cheeky and perfect, those beautiful blue orbs filled with the richest quality ocean. How awkward he laughed when he was nervous, his Yorkshire accent spilling from his mouth like a gorgeous melody of words.

Before I had time to even register it, Louis was opening the door and closing it behind him, but not before I got a cheeky look at his perfect arse.

Pleased with the quality of my detour, I pressed home.

(Louis’ POV)

Finally getting inside my bedroom, I threw myself on the bed letting out a huff. So tired.
I had a free house but had nothing to do with it. I realised it was moments like this that I’d been desperate to avoid, my mind could wander to things or more pacifically, people that I should be trying to get over.

I tried to force my mind to think of other things.
Think about anything
like what?
I’m sure you can think of someone else you find mildly attractive? What about Zayn?

Okay, I will admit Zayn is kind of hot, in the ‘I’m bad for you, but you know you want me’ kind of way, but no one could compare to Niall.
Well stop comparing to Niall!
I can’t!
Yes you can!
No. I. Can’t.

I needed something to do, shame I made the mistake of not taking Zayn’s number; could really use a distraction right about now.
Thinking of which; I unconsciously checked my phone from the pocket of my chinos. I have a message. One message.
Let it be Niall, please! Please!