19.

"Okay guy's this is the end of She's So Gone"

Faythe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and walked into my bathroom. I got in the shower and took a long shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs and underarms. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. These past 6 months have been crazy. It's summer again and my hair is Blonde again and me and Liam are still together. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom Liam's still asleep.

I pulled on my Black and White stripped bra and underwear set. I straightened my hair and did my eyeliner and mascara. I painted my nails black and pulled on my Navy Hollister tanktop and my Light Blue jean shorts. I slid on my Black and Red supra's. I added my Black heart stud earrings and my Silver key necklace. 

Faythe's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66098514

I jumped on the bed and Liam jumped and woke up. "Hey baby" I said smirking and he rolled us over and held my hands above my head. "Hi" He smiled at me before leaning in and I closed my eyes and waited but then he was gone and the shower was running. I laughed and heard him laugh from the bathroom before getting up and walking downstair's into my kitchen. My parents were gone again. 

I made us some breakfast and he came down dressed and his hair still a little damp. We sat down and ate and he smirked at m. "What?" I asked. "Were going to the fight club tonight" He said with excitement. "Cool" I said smiling at him and he nodded. 

We sat their for some while and watched tv till 6 then we left for the fight club. We got in the car and I drove when we got there everyone was waiting outside. We got out and Liberty and Ren came over and hugged m and I hugged them back then I hugged all the guys. We walked in and the place was same as always. 

I sat down with everyone and we watched 3 fights before the lights went out and we heard screaming everyone was running towards the doors and I had Liam's hand and we were pulled back I heard more people be pulled back in and the lights turned on. Liberty and Ren were next to me and there were 4 guys I was pulled up by the biggest one and shoved against the wall. I seen Liberty and Ren be shoved up next to me. 

I heard a gun shot and felt warm liquid hit me and seen Ren's body fall to the ground and I screamed and Liberty grabbed my hand. We looked at each other then the boys and then the men with the guns. They nodded at each other and pulled the trigger I heard the boys scream and I felt my neck was on fire. I seen Liam over me with Ian and one of the guys with Gun's whisper to his friend. "She's gone" I heard those words as I felt my life drain from me.