10.

"Hello Loves sorry for not posting yesterday I need to start posting more again."

Faythe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning still in Zack's arm everyone was still asleep I got up slowly it's 5:30. I'm getting a shower. I walked up into my room and grabbed my clothes and shoes and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I washed and shaved then I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I blow dried and straightened  my hair and I pulled on my Red lace push-up bra and underwear. I pulled on my Large Grey crop top and denim short shorts. I slid on my White Graffiti shoes and I added my Pot leaf belly ring and my Diamond earrings. I also added my Single dove necklace. I did my makeup with just eyeliner and mascara I painted my nails Pastel Lilac.

Faythe's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63475612

When I walked out Ren went in and Liberty was in the other bathroom. I walked down stairs and started making breakfast everyone was up. Zack looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. He came in the kitchen and started helping me. "Thanks" I said smiling "Your welcome" He smiled. When we were done we made the plates and put them on the table and put them on the table. I pour glasses of Chocolate milk and passed them to everyone as they sat down. After we ate I got in Zack's car with him and we left. 

When we got to school I got out with Zack and Hunter was with Lucy standing with her car. He seen me and he had regret in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and Zack got out the other side and everyone else pulled up and got out and stood with us. "He so dumb" Zack said "What" I replied. "He's so dumb for cheating on you." He said and I blushed. He smiled at me and I went to go duck my head. He grabbed my chin and pulled me to face him "Don't hid from me you're beautiful when you blush" He said smiling. I smiled at him and the bell rang and he walked me to my locker and I got all the stuff I needed and we went to class he sat in all of Hunter's seat's for the whole day so Hunter sat next to Lucy. 

After school I got my stuff and waited by Zack's car he came out of the school and came over to me and smiled as he seen me. "Sorry to make you wait" He said smiling. During 6th period him and Hunter were arguing and he got detention. "It's okay"I smiled back at him. We arrive at my house and he drops me off and leaves to go get ready for the party. I walked up to my room and got on facebook. Everyone was talking about Ian's party tonight. My phone rang it was Liberty calling me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey. Me and Ren's on our way to come pick you up." She said cheerfully.

"Okay I'm grabbing my stuff now" I said smiling.

We hung up after that. Zack texted me telling me he's picking me up from Liberty's so we can go together. I grabbed my clothes and put them into a bag with the other stuff I will need for tonight. I went down stair's and made a cup of soda and finished it and put it in the sink as I heard the car horn outside. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door and got into the backseat of Liberty's car. We drove to her house and went inside to get ready. I curled my hair loosely and pulled on my white bralet that showed my cleavage perfectly and stopped just above my belly button. I pulled on my light blue skinny jeans and slid on my nude platform lace up booties. I added my pot leaf belly ring and my triple pink,blue and purple feather earrings and my tiny bow necklace. I did my makeup a purple smokey eye and painted my nails Casino royal from O.P.I. 

Faythe's Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63584962

The girls hurried and got ready and Zack came with Ian and Tyler to pick us up. We got into the boy's car's and left for Ian's house. "You look breath taking" Zack said as I blushed "Thank you" I smiled. We arrived at the party and Hunter was getting out of his car with Lucy she wore a tight black mini skirt with a hot pink bra and a cardigan with black pumps. I gagged and Zack stifled a laugh. Hunter's eyes looked into mine then down my body in pure lust I rolled my eyes and grabbed Zack's hand and we walked into the house. People were kissing and dancing and music was blaring as we walked in. We got our drinks and started dancing on the dance floor. 

About and hour in we all were buzzed and me and Zack were grinding and I looked up into his caramel eyes and he looked from my eyes to my lips before leaning in and kissing me. I felt my body heat up and sparks shoot everywhere. I kissed back quickly and his hands went on my hips and mine went to his neck and he pulled me closer. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstair's and into his room in Ian's house. He slammed the door and locked it and walked me over to the bed. 

I laid down and his lips went to my neck and he gave me love bites and I yearned for his touch. He kissed my lips again and I leaned up he gave me a questionable look I pulled his shirt off and he grabbed mine and pulled it off to we were both bare chested and just in our pants and shoes. We kicked off our shoes and soon are pants and underwear went with them.

He went in and I moved in motion with him till we both reached our climax's. I pulled on my bralet and underwear and Zack's t-shirt. I laid next to him and he had his boxer's on. I grabbed the bowl from him and took a big hit of the weed and blew it out. We hit it a few more times before falling asleep in eachother's arms.