11.

"Hello Loves how's your weekend been?" 

Faythe's P.O.V

 I woke up and it's Monday ughh. I have been non stop texting with Zack since the night at Ian's. Yesterday Liberty and Ren dyed my hair dark brown for me and their the only people who know and have seen it. I got up and got in the shower I showered and shaved. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me and got out. I blow dried my hair and straightened it I did my makeup with mascara, eyeliner and white eyeshadow. I pulled on my Navy Hollister Co La Jolla Shore Tank. I slid on my Black Cardigan and Light Blue shorts with rips on the side. I slid on my Jeffery Campbell Lita Platform Black Claw booties. I added my Zebra Heart studs and I painted my nails Black.

Faythe's Outfit-  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63746163

I walked out of the Bathroom and Ren walked in. I heard the shower running and my doorbell rang I ran down stair's and it was Zack and Tyler. I let them in and started on breakfast I made pancakes,bacon and scrapple. I put the 5 plates out on the table and poured 5 glasses of Chocolate milk. I called everyone and Ren and Skyler came down stairs and Zack and Tyler came out of the living room. We all sat down and started eating. I felt Zack grab my hand from under the table I smiled at him. 

After breakfast I did the dishes and grabbed my bag we left for school. When we got to school Skyler and Cody went their separate ways and we all went to our spot outside and lit up a blunt and started smoking. After the blunt I smoked a newport and we went to class. Everyone was complementing my hair. "You look beautiful with brown hair" Zack said to me in first period. I smiled at him. "Thank you" I smiled and Hunter walked in and his eyes widened at me and he smiled and winked. Zack grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. 

Hunter gave us a death glare and I giggled trying not to laugh to bad. We started on our work and I smiled as I finished it quickly. I walked my work up to the teacher and handed it in and the teacher handed me the test to take. I started the test and finished it in 10 minutes. I walked it up and handed it to the teacher and sat down and waited for the bell to ring.

By lunch we walked into line in the cafeteria. I grabbed the tray with the burger on it and a small bowl of fries. I picked up a apple and chocolate milk and a spork and straw. The lunch lady put to ketchup packets in my tray and I put in my I.D number and waited for everyone and we walked to our hall and Sat down and started eating Zack sat next to me and I finished my lunch and lit up another blunt and smoked that before the bell rang.

By 6th period I was still high. I sat in class and did my work Lucy looked at me and me and th egroup started laughing at her cake face. When we calmed down we finished our work and the teacher came around and we all handed in our paper's for today. I put my head down and felt Zack's hand go to my back and started rubbing my back. I sighed and leaned more into his touch. He kissed my head and I leaned up and blushed. He smiled and pecked my cheek. 

After school I got into Zack's car with him and Skyler. We dropped Skyler off and drove to his house. When we got there we were the only one's home. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded. I was so used to being here because of Ian that I walked over to the movie case while he got drinks and popcorn. I grabbed a scary movie and put it in. Zack came out and smiled at my choice in movie. We sat on the couch and I cuddled into him. He looked at me about half way into the movie I smiled at him "What?" I asked. He looked at me and leaned in he kissed me and I kissed back quickly. I loved this feeling of kissing Zack. 

We pulled away and he smiled at me and kissed my for head. I blushed and him and kissed his cheek. We watche the rest of the movie he got up and put in Drawn Together:The movie. In the middle of the movie we started laughing. We fell off the couch and he landed on top of me. I looked up and he looked at my eyes and kissed my lips. I kissed back and he sat his hands on my hips my hands were on the back of his neck. His hand slid up and down my sides and I moaned at his touch he kissed up and down my neck and I arched my back he came back to my lips. We kissed again and the door opened. "My eyes go make baby's in your room not on my living room floor" Ian said walking in with Liberty next to him. 

Zack looked at me and lifted me up and ran upstairs with me we all started laughing. He walked into his room and sat me on his bed we kissed again and he laid down and I laid on his chest. After about an hour. I looked at Zack "Wanna stay at mine tonight? "I asked because Ren's staying at Tyler's for the night. "Yes" He said and he got up and got his bag out and put clothes and his other stuff in it. I got up and we left. When we got to my house we both got in the shower then laid down and  went to sleep.