14.

"Hello Loves how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was great!" 

Faythe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning still in Liam's arms. I smiled and heard the door open I pretend to be asleep. I smelled the smell of pancakes and bacon. "Guys wake up breakfast" Troy said and we both got up and he handed us a plate and a cup and left the room. I started eating and Liam turned on the tv we ate in silence. After I finished my food I got up and walked into Liam's shower. I washed my body and hair and turned off the shower wrapping a towel around me. I pulled on my Red lace underwear and push-up bra. "I'm going to get a shower" Liam said walking in while I was in my bra and underwear. "Um, Okay" I said and he stripped in front of my. I covered my eyes and heared him chuckle. I pulled on my white Hollister tank top and my Black Hoodie that says 'Cool Story Babe Now Go Make Me A Sandwhich!' In rainbow letters. I slide on my light Blue ripped skinny jeans and my Black Steve Madden Vicktem Platform heels. I did my makeup a smokey brown and gold and straightened my hair. I left my nails black and added my Gold tone earrings and Vintage bronze butterfly necklace. 

Faythe's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64050425

I walked out of the bathroom and got our plates and cups and took them into the kitchen and put them into the sink. I turned around and Troy,John, Dylan & Alex were all looking at me. "What?" I asked They all smirked. "What did you too do?" Dylan asked and I laughed "We did nothing!" I exclaimed. They all started laughing at me. "Not funny "I said pouring me a glass of Pepsi. This caused them to laugh even more.

Liam came out fully clothed and looked at them what's wrong with I explained what just happened he looked at me "The only thing that happened was that we kissed, No big deal" Liam said winking at me. The boys started yelling "Oh" and started patting Liam in back. I blushed and Troy came over and hugged me "Aw, The baby's growing up!" He exclaimed wiping away fake tears I punched his arms. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me and pouted I rolled my eyes and jumped on the couch. 

"Dog pile" Liam yelled and jumped on me all the guys following him. I was smashed "Guys can't breath" I said everyone got up beside's Liam who stayed there and cuddled into me more. Everyone aww'd at us and he flicked them off. I laughed as we watched tv they were watching a scary movie. I jumped and Liam rubbed my back and I smiled. We laid there for a little while longer. I looked at the clock 4:39 "I gotta go, Troy drive me home?" I asked he nodded I got my stuffed and hugged everyone bye. 

When we got to my house everyone came out and Hunter ran over and slammed Troy into his car. I grabbed Hunter's arm and Liam got out of the car and held Troy back. "Don't touch him" I yelled at Hunter. He looked at me and tried to move me but I pushed him back again I felt pain in my cheek and fell to the ground I looked up and seen Hunter looking at me pissed off everything went Black. 

I woke up in my room. Ren and Liberty were sleeping on the floor and Troy was leaned up against the wall with Liam,Ian and Tyler all sleeping I looked at the clock and seen it was only 7 at night. "Guys" I croaked out. They all jolted up. "Oh my god your awake" Ren exclaimed and hugged me Liberty joined "Guy's I was only out for three hours I said and they shook their heads "You were asleep for a whole day It's Friday" Liberty said and I gasped. What happened to Hunter?" I asked. "We kind of beat the shit out him" All four boys said looking down "How bad?" I asked "Not to bad he just had to leave to get stitches" Liam smirked looked down. 

"Damn" I said. "Can I get a mirror?" I asked and they nodded and handed me a mirror  looked fine besides the medium sized bruise on my jaw. I sighed and handed Ian the mirror he placed it on the table. I stood up and almost fell "Woah there you haven't eaten in 24 hours,Let's get you some food" Liam said picking me up bridal style. He sat me in the living room and they went into the kitchen and Liberty and Ren looked at me and I explained everything to them. 

"Aw" The exclaimed I smiled and the guys came out and handed us each a plate with Chicken and mac and cheese. I smiled and started eating. After we ate Ian took the dishes and washed them he came back out and put in The last Exorcist. I looked at Liberty and Ren and their eyes got wide. They cuddled into Ian and Tyler and I cuddled into Liam.

When the scary part came up we jumped and screamed and the guys laughed. Liam looked at me and I flipped him off. We watched two more movies before we all passed out on the couch after changing into Pj's.