1.

"Hello Loves this is the Sequel to Skinny Love so if you haven't read it go!"

Faythe's P.O.V

Hello I'm Faythe Nichole Jones. I'm 16 and live in LA. I'm a Junior in High school. I have one sister's she's 14 her name is Skyler she's a sophomore. My bestfriend is Ren Sanders she's 16 and a Junior too she has long brown hair and brown hair. Me and my sister are complete opposite. I have Dirty blonde hair that I dyed light blonde and I have greenish blue eyes. Skyler has black hair and brown hair. I wear whatever and she's more girly. Well this is me? 

I woke up it's Monday. I hit the alarm and shook Ren "Bitch get up. Time for school" I said she woke up. "Hey ugly" I smiled. It's 5:30A.M I walked into my bathroom and took a hot shower. I got out and pulled on my Black push-up Bra that had stripes on it's and my matching underwear. It's September so it's still hot here. I pulled on my Light Blue denim shorts that are a little distressed. I pulled on Tanktop that said 'Be Your Own Anchor' With an Anchor on it. I slipped on my Black converse's I added my Black diamond bow earrings and my Silver Anchor necklace. I did my makeup regular just eyeliner and mascara. I painted my nails Black and threw on my floral bookbag. I walked out and seen Ren ready because she shower last night she had on shorts and a white tubetop and white converse's and a jean bookbag her hair straight and makeup smokey. Sklyer had on Hot Pink shorts and a White tank top with a big Pink heart with a Black lock on it.She had on Pink and Tan Wedges with a Pink bow on the top part. she had on a Cheetah Print book bag and Diamond Heart Earrings a a Silver Bow Necklace. she painted her nails Pink and she didn't wear makeup besides mascara.

Faythe's Outit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62693172

Ren's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62693636

Skyler's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62697031

"Sky your burning my eyes!" I exclaimed as we walked down stairs. Ren giggled and we walked into the kitchen to see my mom in her uniform. "Dad and I have a big surprise tonight we will tell you during dinner" She smiled and kissed our cheeks and left. Ren's Like family we are usually together most of the time she basically lives in my house. Her dad works out of town and her mom does drugs and used to abuse her. Her dad gave her a bank card and put's 1,000 in her account every month and comes and visit's her. We all sat down and made our cereal and ate then we left for school. I drove and when we got out I parked and leaned up against Ian's car waiting for us was Tyler,Ian and Cody. Skyler jumped out the car first and jumped into Cody's arm's they kissed quickly and Skyler giggled. 

"Nice outfit" Ian laughed as he looked at Skyler's outfit. He threw his arm around my neck. I rolled my eyes and Ren hugged Tyler. Tyler had His father's chocolate eye's and his mother's brown hair. He was tan like his dad tho. He was also tall like his dad too. "Shut up Tyler" Skyler hissed. I leaned on to Ian and laughed. No me and Ian aren't dating he and me are really close. We started to walk into school Guys were looking at Ren,Sklyer and I. Tyler and Cody pulled them closer and I rolled my eyes at them. We stopped at my locker and everyone left me because there locker's weren't near mine. 

"Hey Faythe" I looked over and seen the popular preppy boy that's in my last 3 classes stand next to me. "Um Yea?" I asked. Me and my friends weren't popular so I was confused. "You look good today" He said I rolled my eyes and put my book's in my locker. "Not interested" I groaned shutting my locker. "Whatever" He said and walked off. I don't hang with those kind of people. Skyler does tho they always come over the house I hang with people like Tyler,Ian,Ren and the other bad kids like stoner and the people who party and drink. I walked over to my one stoner friend her name is Liberty. She's Blonde and hair multi colored dip dyed hair. Her blue eye's were framed around black eyeshadow and eyeliner.