12.

"Hello Loves hope you had a wonderful day!!!"

Faythe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and smiled in Zack's arms. I leaned back and his arms tightened around me. He kissed my cheek "Morning gorgeous" He said in a hot morning voice "Morning" I replied back smiling. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower and washed my body and hair. I turned of the shower and dried off and low dried and straightened my hair. I pulled on my Navy skinny jeans and my Black bandeau top with a White see through button up tank top. I slid on my Tan Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes. I added cross sword's necklace and Diamond earrings. I did my makeup with just eyeliner and mascara I painted my nails Black.

Faythe's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63826533

I walked out and Zack walked in and started his shower. I went down stairs and made breakfast I put it on plates and made cup's of juice and put them out on table. Zack came down and he smiled at me and ran over and picked me up and set me on counter. He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back and he pulled away and pecked my lips twice before turning around and going to answer the door. I smiled and put my fingers on my lips. Everyone came in and we sat down and started eating. I grasped Zack's hand and he ran his fingers over my knuckles over and over again. 

After we ate we left for school I smiled and got out of the car. Zack slid his finger's threw mine and held my hand and we walked into the school. I felt him pull me closer and I smiled at him and he pecked my cheek. He pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked to class after getting our stuff. We sat down and Hunter gave a me a look and mouthed I need to talk to you at lunch. I nodded and he smiled at me. 

When we got to lunch I told everyone what was going on and they nodded. I met Hunter at the hallway no one ever goes to. I seen him leaned against the wall waiting for me. I walked over to him "You wanted to talk?" I asked. I looked straight into his eyes. I love these's heels. "Yeah. I miss you and I'm sorry" He said grabbing my hand. I sighed and looked at him "Well you wanted to cheat on me with Lucy" I said looking down and my feet as he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and leaned into his warmth he sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Please give me another chance" He said and I took a deep breath. "I guess" I texted everyone and told them everything. Zack replied and said it was okay but if Hunter messes up again he will beat the shit out of him. 

He grabbed my chin and leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back he put one hand on my hip and the other on the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I wrapped mine around his neck and he opened my mouth and went in with out asking for entrance. The bell rang making us spring apart. I giggled and we walked to class when we got there Zack and Ian walked up to Hunter. "You ever hurt her again, We will make you pay" Ian said getting in his face. 

By 6th period we made it facebook official again and I just finished and handed in my work. I walked back to my desk and sat down and waited for the bell to rang. When the bell rang I walke dout and got my stuff and drove to my house with Zack where Hunter would be waiting Zack got his stuff kissed my cheek gave me a hug and left. I looked at Hunter who smiled and lifted me up and carried me into the house. 

I smiled as he sat me down in the living room and we sat on the couch and he turned on the tv and we started watching tv. I smiled as we laid down and he started playing with my hair and kissed my neck. I moaned and went to move away and he held me closer. "Nope, not going any where" He said kissing me I smiled and kissed back. He rolled over and got on top of me. I smiled as he removed his lips and kissed down my neck. I moaned and he smiled against my neck and he left me a few hicky's. 

He stopped and cuddled into me. I smiled and looked at him "Ready for bed?" I asked and he picked me up and I smiled. He sat me down and I changed into Red yoga shorts and a big black T-shirt. I laid down and Hunter laid down in boxers I forgot how great he looked shirtless. I cuddled into his arms and he wrapped a arm around my waist. "Goodnight" I said smiling "Goodnight "He replied kissing me before falling a sleep.