16.

"Hey you guys I hope you have a lovely day today! No proof reading sorry for any mistakes."

Faythe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Hunter walking in my room and throwing me off the bed. He threw me a bag and and yanked me up by my hair. "Go shower" He said and pushed me out the door. I walked into the bathroom and he shut and locked the door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower and turned on the hot water, I sat there and thought to my self why was Hunter acting like that towards me he seemed so upset last night. I washed my body and hair I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out. I blow dried and straightened my hair. I pulled on my Black lace push up bra and underwear set. I pulled on my Soul Cal Deluxe Paint Slash Neck Sweater in Navy and my light Blue skinny jeans. I slid on my Black UGGs and my Black thick frame nerd glasses. I added my Diamond stud earrings and my 'Born This Way' Necklace from hottopic. I put on eyeliner and mascara and painted my nails Black. 

Faythe's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64395125

I banged on the bathroom door to get out and heard footsteps before Hunter finally opened the door he grabbed me harshly and threw me up against the wall. "Were going food shopping today were going two towns over, You do not make your self noticed at all you got me?" He said and I nodded and he dragged me down the steps and into his car as he slammed the door shut behind me. I jumped and he got in on the other side and we drove. 

About two hours later Hunter shook me "Get up bitch" He spat in my ear and I got up and got out of the car. We were at walmart, We walked in and he was grabbing stuff and putting it into the cart while I pushed the cart. We stopped at the drink section and he was adding water and juices to the cart. When we kept going he looked at me and smirked "There's this party tonight that were going to and were going to go as a couple so look hot tonight or when we get home I'll beat the shit out of you" He said whispering in my ear. I nodded my head as I shook slightly and we walked up to the cash register. 

After he paid we loaded in the food and drove back to Hunter's we carried in the food and put it in the kitchen. I put all the food where he told me to and sat down as he made dinner. He handed me a plate with chicken and rice. I started eating and ate a little bit of the food before I was full. I stood up and scrapped the rest of the food into the trash can and put my dish in the sink before walking up to my room and grabbing the bag of clothes off the bed and pulling out my clothes for tonight. 

I curled my hair into loose curls and I pulled on my Hollister tank top and Blue acid washed short shorts. I slid on my zip up ankle booties and my Black Leather jacket. I added my Bronze scissor ring and my Black edgy linear earrings. I did my makeup dark and put on my fake black tipped claw nails. 

Faythe's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64403052

I heard a knock n my door and told the person to come in. Hunter came in the room and his jaw dropped when he seen me. He smirked and walked over to me and laid his hands on both sides of my hips making me lean back more on the vanity. "You look amazing" He said smiling at me and grabbed my hand and jerked me forward. "It's time to go" He said and we got into his car and left. We pulled up at some random house where people were in and out of the house with bottles and drinks in their hands.

We walked in and I walked over to the drinks I could feel eyes on me and Hunter. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist when we got to the table I poured me a cup of Vodka and peppermint scnanps. I put the cup to my lips and smiled as the peppermint taste went down my throat. I looked at Hunter as he chatted with these guys. I know them their names are Tom and Luke, They stared me up and down. I rolled my eyes and walked away. 

I explored more of the house and finished my cup I dropped it on the ground and went back to the table for another. I poured some Southern Comfort and Coke into a cup and drank some. I seen Hunter and he motioned me to come over to him. I walked over to him and he pulled me close to him and we started dancing. He grinned into me and we started grinding. After about two more hours of dancing we were both feeling it. 

He got us into the car and drove us back to his place. When we got there he kissed me and that's where everything went fuzzy to turning black.

I woke up the next morning. Ugh my head I looked next to me and seen a naked Hunter I frozed and remebered lastnight. I jumped and gasped "What" Hunter said waking up but then smiling at me realizing why I was freaking out. "This isn't fucking cool!" I screamed at him. He brought his hand up and smacked me. I grabbed my cheek and got up off his bed and went into the bathroom but he was right behind me.

I tried to slam the bathroom door shut but he pushed it open and pushed me into the wall. He grabbed me by the throat and threw me up against the wall again and I gasped for air and he puched me. I tried to grab his hand and he looked at my wrist "Looks like I'm not the only one beating you up" He said laughing. He punched me harder this time I gasped again and my vision was going blurry and my corner's were blackening. He grunted as he slammed me harder into the wall. I felt my heart beat faster. 

I looked at him and tried to kick him but he just laughed and kicked me back. I could feel myself getting weaker by the mintue. I gave up and let myself slip into the darkness.