4.

"Hello Loves so I'm really enjoying this story alot!"

Faythe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in Hunter's arms. I felt safe and warm. I got up not trying to wake him and walked back into the room I was in and got dressed I pulled on White Hollister Cami and my destroyed denim shorts and my glitter Nike's. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and did my eyeliner like always. I added on my Gold Born This Way Necklace and my Cheetah printed heart stud earrings. I painted my nails Grey and walked out and went down stair's.

Faythe's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62896424

I looked in Hunter's fridge and grabbed a can of coke and I grabbed a can of soup of the counter and made it and started to eat. Hunter came down a few seconds later "Made your self comfortable?" He asked. "Yup" I answered before taking another bite of my Chicken Noodle Soup. He chuckled and started to make him self a burger. Every one else came down and started eating. I looked at Ren and seen her smiling happily as she poked Tyler's nose I always wanted a love like their's. 

I looked at Hunter and was looking at me I blushed and he chuckled quietly. "I wanna do something fun" I said leaning my head on the counter. "I know something fun we can do" I looked up to see Hunter with a smirk on his face "Not that kind of fun you pervert!" I exclaimed. Everyone started laughing. I put my head down again with a groan. "Well I'm gonna go" I said as I walked upstairs and got my bag and walked out the door. I started to walk down the street I had a 30 minute walk ahead of me I didn't care I need to lose weight. 

About 10 minutes in to the walk I noticed someone following me. I sped up a little and jogged into the alley. Shit a dead end I turned around and they were standing at the entrance of alley. I froze I was scared I didn't know what to do. "Faythe, Long time no see" I couldn't move I know that voice. "Jake?" I asked suprised. Jake was my ex who beat me and told me I was ugly and fat and made me anorexic and depressed and made me start self harm in the process. I felt my blood go cold as my heart beat increased. "You got it!" He exclaimed smiling. "What do you want?" I asked tyring to look tough. "I want you. Now if you come quietly we won't have problem" He said pulling out a knife. 

I stared at the silver object as it shined in the midday light. I shuttered as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and we started walking. "Now that's a good girl" He said placing a arm around my waist tightly. We walked down the street and I noticed the familiar house. I shivered as we walked up the front porch steps. "I still have some of your clothes here" Jake said in delight. 

We walked up to the room and it's still as I remember it down to the posters. I sat on the bed and Jake turned on the tv and sat next to me. "You will be here with me and won't leave with out me. You got it!" Jake said yelling a little at the end. I flinched "Okay" I said he grabbed my chin "That's good babe" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked at the tv and watched it. Vampire Diaries was on and I laid back. I felt tears prick my eyes I grabbed my bag. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked and he nodded I walked to the bathroom and locked the door and sat on the toilet I opened my bag. I was looking through my stuff. My phones in the bag I texted Ren and told her to have everyone come to Jake's house in 10. She replied back with a  okay and I deleted the messages. "Get the fuck out!" Jake said pounding on the door I turned off the phone and stuck it in my makeup bag and hid the bag under my clothes and shoes. 

I walked out and Jake punched me in the face I smacked the door frame and gashed my for head and had a split lip. I cried and he looked at me he had anger in his eyes. "See what you made me do you stupid bitch and he punched me again giving me a black eye. He kicked my back and picked me up and dragged me to his room and threw me on the floor. I could smell the blood and taste it from my gash. He threw me a razor "Do it bitch. Like you used to do when you dated me" He spat. I picked it up and dragged it across my wrist 6 on each side I watched the drops of blood hit he floor. There was a knock on the door Jake picked me up again and left me at the top of the steps. He walked down the steps and opened the door. "Who the fuck are yo-" Was all I could hear before hearing a punch and a thud I ran and grabbed a duffle bag and heard running up the steps. 

I froze "Faythe!" I turned and it was Liberty and Ren. Ren grabbed my bag and Liberty helped me down the steps Jake laid on the floor fighting with Hunter. Ian came over and punched him then Hunter did and he was knocked out cold. I got into the car before everything went black. 

I woke up and looked at the clock next to me I was at Liberty's the clock read 10:37 P.M I was out for two hours. I felt for my gash and found it all fixed up. Liberty's mother's a doctor she must've stitched it up and fixed it for me. I looked at my wrist and seen they were bandaged up to. The door opened letting in the hall light. I noticed something someone changed me I was in my Black Hollister shorts and Hunter's shirt I wore to bed last night. I looked at the door and Ren stood their with tears in her eyes. "You're okay" She said running over to me and hugging me. I cried into her arms. 

"He put a knife to me. I had no choice" I said tears going down my face. "It's Okay we know. He's in jail now" She said holding me tight. Everyone else came in Liberty ran up and hugged me. "Mom said you would be fine" She said smiling. I hugged her tight then Ian and Tyler came over to me. "I knew you were stronger than that" Ian said "I knew there was something wrong with him when you guys dated" Tyler said. They both hugged me. 

"But it's all over now" I smiled at them Hunter looked at me and smiled but his eyes weren't happy at all. "I'm gonna use the bathroom" I said and stood then remembered the kick in the back I hissed at the pain. Hunter ran over to me "I'm fine Jake kicked me in the back before you came" I said and limped to the bathroom I looked in the full body mirror and seen it all I gasped at my face and turned around and lifted my shirt and looked at the giant bruise at the bottom of my back. 

I felt tears come to my eyes I unwrapped the bandages and seen the 6 cuts on each arm they were deep. I closed my eyes and re wrapped them. I used the toilet and washed my hands then washed  my face school Tomorrow will be hell I'm going to half to use a hell load of makeup on my face. I walked out of the bathroom and Hunter stood there and helped me back to the room I laid back down. "Who changed me?" I asked searching the room when I see Hunter's face tinge pink a little. "Hunter did" Ian said smirking at him. 

Everyone went to sleep after that Hunter got on the bed with me and Liberty and Ian laid on a air mattress so did Tyler and Ren. I laid against Hunter and turned and looked at him his eyes were wide open looking at me he leaned down and kissed me gently. I kissed back and he pulled away and pecked my lips before I cuddled into him and he wrapped his arms protectivly around me. After that I fell into a nightmare filled sleep.