Emma 11.

I woke up in the middle of the night to screaming. I shot up out of Oliver's lap and ran to Oliva's room. Olivia was still asleep so I thought it was just a nightmare. I went back to Oliver's room and curled up against his chest. He shifted around and opened his eyes "baby where'd you go?" He said confused. I rubbed the back of his hair and he shifted to put his head on my stomach "I heard screaming and went to Olivia's room and there was nothing."

"Wait you heard screaming?" He asked confused

"Yea but there was nothing."

Shrugging it off Oliver went back to sleep. And I stayed up thinking of what it could possibly be.

"Emma wake up" I open my eyes you see Olivia standing in the doorway

"Come on mom has something to tell us" she says while gesturing to get out of the door.

I get up and close the door. I put on Oliver's sage green hoodie and a pair of black shorts I left over last time. I quickly walk downstairs and sit in the living room next to Oliver.  I bury my head into his chest andHe wraps his arm around me and kisses my head.

"Emma we have something to talk to you about." Cassie says sternly

"What is it?" I ask looking at Oliver. Oliver doesn't look at me and instead just rubs my back.

"We need to talk about college." My heart sinks. I never want to think about it because I know what's going to happen.

"Ok can we talk later?" I ask, not waiting for a response I go back upstairs and climb back into bed. Oliver comes up the stairs and opens the door. He looks at me, I have teary eyes and as much as I don't want him noticing. He does, and climbes over to
me, i put my head on his chest and start crying. I know we won't last long, it's just I want it to. So badly. But I know we won't last forever. Because nothing good lasts forever.