Oliver 14.

Emma walked in with Luna behind her. Seeing both of them made me happy. Emma looked a little surprised that I was up in my final moments. But I was ready I wasn't scared. Because I knew I would be okay not in pain anymore but I would lose the people I love the most.

"Hi baby" emma said while walking to the side of my bed. She sat down in the white plastic chair by my bed and let Luna come up to me.

"H-hi" I managed to say. When the words came off my lips, speaking felt weird.

Luna laid her head on my chest. She knows what's happening

"H-hey my lu lu"

Her ears perked up at the sound of my voice. She licked my face and mom came in telling Emma that I only had at most ten minutes so make it last.

Luna played down on the floor and Emma spoke

"I dont know what I'm gonna do with out you Olive."

"Y-o-ur gonna b-be ffine."

"I'm not but let's just focus on what's here first."

I nodded my head.

"Do you remember our book with all of our pictures in it?"

I nodded

"I've kept it in my car since you've been in here. Oliver I just want to say thank you. For ways being here, loving me, loving everyone."

She took my hand and stroked it with her thumb.

"I love you Oliver Hunter. I wanna love you forever. But currently it's not happening."

"I-I l-o-ve yo-u mmore"

"I dont think that's possible."

She stood up and kissed my forehead rubbing my hair.

And that's when it happened it all went black. And memories flooded back. All of them had Emma and Luna and mom and dad. And of course my sister. People that have always been with me. I heard a voice speak and couldn't recognize it.

"Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again my love."