Emma 8.

I woke up, quickly putting on a black crop top with a yellow cardigan and light blue jeans. I left my room said goodbye to mom, and Emily. I walked over to the house and opened the door, I said hello to Luna and Liv. Then walked upstairs to Oliver's room his back was turned towards me and I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I saw he was texting someone and the name said "Mine" at the top of the screen. He put his phone back in his pocket, turned around and hugged be back picked me up and spun me around, I squealed in his arms and hugged his shoulders. Olivia walked in and he set me down.

"See this is what I was talking about I knew you guys were together." she said excitedly

"mhm sure you knew Liv." I quickly replied while still wrapped in his arms.

He let me go and I walked out with Olivia walking downstairs to play with Luna before we left. Cassie came into the living room asking if we were ready we both said yes and just needed Oliver to come down

"Oliver James Hunter get down here now!"

Oliver quickly emerges from his room and Cassie turns around, Oliver kisses my head and hugs me. And we walk out to the car. I get into the backseat with Liv and lean on her shoulder yawning. I get a text vibrating my front left pocket from Oliver, I quickly open it.

"If you were wondering who I was texting earlier it was you."