Emma 13.

I couldn't bare to go see Oliver again. He ended up getting diagnosed with mild seizures and I could not see him like that. Knowing with his condition I knew he wouldn't graduate this year. And I felt bad for him. He has to work through his own pain and through school. I havent thought about anything else the past week except school and him. Olivia was doing great, Tanner was found the other day perfectly unharmed so they think he ran away and when news came that he came back Olivia ended ties with him.

Cassie was doing better, not good but better, and same with Liam I think they both cant look at him the same anymore. My moms okay just trying to support Cassie and Liam and Emily barely knows what happend we want to keep her away from the situation.

It was now saturday afternoon and Cassie's number popped up on my phone calling. I answered

"Hey cas what's up?" I asked kinda worried

"Get down to the hospital now Emma." She said quickly and shakily

I grabbed the keys off of the counter and ran out to the car, I hopped inside and grabbed my back pack from the backseat, as I looked into the back I saw our book. I quickly grabbed the book and the bag and put them into the passenger's seat and put the car stick in reverse and drove off.

I walked inside the cold crowded hospital and went to room 351 as I walked up I heard a.loud beeping sound. Maybe he was just getting a shot or something done. Cassie came around the corner as I was about to place my hand on the doorknob

Cassie ran up to me and hugged me crying.

"Hey Cas what's happening?" I asked worried

"His liver is failing his heart flatlined a little bit ago they got him stable and th-their putting him on life support."

I fell to the cold tile floor. Hes on life support if it happens again. Theres a chance he wont make it. My world I'm going to have to leave without him. I just sat there and cried. Not saying a word to anyone. Doctors came out explaining to Liam what's happening the doctor said we can go in and see him. I wanted to wait a little while to calm down because he couldn't see me like this. I waited about an hour and went inside. Him laying on the bed hooked up to the only thing keeping him alive. The plug that kept him alive. It was pale white resting in the outlet. That's the thing I have to thank for keeping my life down here on earth with me. I walked over to his bed and sat in the chair

I started crying "hi oliver, I'm sorry I havent came around in awhile I just havent been ready."

He opened his eyes. He tried to speak but no words came out. After trying for awhile he stopped and held out his hand to me. The once happy, tan, amazing boy turned into an emotionally drained, pale, bed set boy.  I knew that their was nothing I could do. So i talked to him. I told him about how emma and my mom and Luna were. He was interested mostly about Luna. Luna was always his special bud she came into the family when I was 8 and the twins were turning 9. One of their presents ended up barking and Oliver unwrapped it with such joy in his eyes. And pulled out the small fragile gray ball of fur. I just always remember Luna being there. For all of us. Always.

"Hey emma I'm gonna need you to get out for a couple minutes please he needs some of his treatment." The doctor said as she stood by the doorway.

"Yea sure mo problem but I have a question."

"What is it emma?"

"Do you think theres anyway we could bring a dog in for a few minutes. I know oliver would love to see her."

"Sure if you bring her in twenty minutes I'll allow him to gave a couple minutes with her."

I said goodbye to Oliver and told him I was going to go get Luna for him. Her parked up and smiled at her name.

I told cassie about it and she said she would come with me. We climbed into my moms gray SUV and Cassie moved the book and the backpack from the passenger seat.

"You keep it with you?" Se asked

"I have since he came into the doctor."

I drove off in the direction of home and parked out side the house walking in Luna greeted me and I grabbed her leash off of the staircase. Hooking it to her collar she was so excited. I put her in the back of the car and she sat down.

I climbed back into the drivers seat and headed back.

Luna walked in the hospital doors and everyone in the waiting room went from sad to a little happy on their faces as they saw her. I led her to Oliver's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in the doctor said through the door."

Luna walked over to the bed and put her head by his arm. And he petted her. He smiled for one of the first times.

And that's when it happened. His heart rate slowly dropped and flatlined. I hit the emergency button and took Luna away from the room. Putting her in the hallway I told her to lay down and I sat in the chair next to her. Doctors ran in the room. I started crying and Luma perked her ears up. She always understood everyone. Cassie, Liam, and Olivia showed up worried. And they sat in chairs next to Luna. We all watched the clock tick by what felt like an eternity was only an hour. A doctor emerged from the room and broke the news.

"Oliver is not going to be stable for much longer the longest we think he has is about an hour. I'm sorry and I suggest you say your goodbyes."

My heart sank. He is truly going to be gone. My whole life has been with this boy from the age of  six to seventeen hes the only person I've trusted with my whole life. My whole heart. My body felt empty. I couldn't cry anymore so I screamed. Cassie and Liam went in. And Olivia sat by me patting my hand. And crying with me. She put my head with hers and we cried together. A little while past, and Cassie and Liam came out both crying. Olivia went in next. It did not take her long. She probably already knew what was happening. So I went in. With Luna trailing behind me we both went in. To my surprise his head was tilted up on his pillow and his eyes were open.