Oliver 6.

I woke up to a soft touch on my shoulder and sat up on my bed waiting for someone's voice but instead I felt my covers move on the right side of the bed lifting up. I instantly knew who it was and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she cried into my chest. And I played with her soft blonde hair while she sniffled, she started explaining why she came. Her dad called her and asked how we were all doing. I comforted her by placing my handover he back of her neck stroking it softly she slowly fell asleep and I called her mother telling her that Emma fell asleep here in Olivia's room and I would send her back tomorrow morning after breakfast. I fell asleep with Emma in my arms and dreaming about me leaving her for college. I got up out of bed and kissed Emma's cheek and went down to help for breakfast. As walking down the stairs I saw Olivia talk to a blonde boy outside that I assumed to be the guy from grandparents house. Once greeting mom and dad I was told to wake up Emma so she could go home. I quickly walked up the stairs and touched Emma's shoulder to wake her up. She opened her eyes and I told her after breakfast she would have to leave. She pouted as I picked out a hoodie for her to wear and I left the room walking down stairs to talk about school again to my parents making sure they approve. Emma walked downstairs coming to sit next to me, as her mom walked in the front door to stop by for breakfast. I asked where Emily was and she said Emily got sick last night and is laying in bed as much as she wanted to come she couldn't. After breakfast I said goodbye to Emma and her mom and they left walking down the street talking about something when they opened the door and turned right back around in shock walking back to my house.