chapter 1

I just got a scholarship in my dream school.

Xailendra did a happy dance to celebrate all to herself. Her parents won't really care if she got in or not, so she just decided not to tell them. She's worked her ass off all day and night to get enough money for her uniform and books and now she's got nothing to worry about anymore. For her, this is the best day of her life.

She once again read the acceptance letter and quietly squeals, once again wrapping her arms around the piece of paper.

"Intellect Central High School, here I fucking come."

---

"So, plan D?"

"Last plan we've got. Jes got papped all over the UK, we tried Australia but the same happened, in the US, the same, and well, this is the only choice we got." James says.

"Well, I'm okay living in the Philippines," Jesy starts, "the only problem is I don't know how to speak their language and that'd be a big problem."

"Jesy, Philippines is like, Asia's America. You've got english speaking people around, if they can understand you, you can understand them, and you and the girls aren't that big in there compared to other countries." Mark says, sitting beside Jesy.

"Well, what, am I going to be a theater teacher? Do schools in there offer theater classes?"

"Not all of them, but I found one," James takes out printed pictures of the school. "Intellect Central High School. Yes, if you want to go there, you will be teaching high school students theater. Don't worry about the students, they're classy and it's a private school, almost all of them came from rich families. If you want a chance for a normal, teaching life, this is your best shot."

Jesy gave them a blant look. "You's talked about this without me, didn't you?"

Her team looked at each other and nodded. "Maybe."

"Alrighty. Let's give it a shot."

---

It's two hours before this day'll end.

She couldn't be more proud of herself.

It was her first day in school, and she knows that she has shown her potential to the teachers.

She answered all questions from the tests given to them that will test what they know on a certain subject. She's pretty sure that she's got all of them right.

She takes a look on her schedule to check her next class, only to find out that it's theater.

"Wait, the fuc— I have theater class?" She whispered to herself.

She loves theater, but a two hour class for that? She wasn't so sure of its going to be her favorite.

She looks for the room and when she found it, she was glad that their teacher wasn't there yet.

She sat down and sets up all her notepads and pens as the classroom fills up.

Finally, she hears footsteps coming from the hallway outside the room and the door swings open.

I swear I know that face.

I swear I know that hand.

I swear I know the way she moves her hair out of her face.

I swear I've known that for years.

"Good afternoon, everyone! I'm Miss Jessica Nelson, you can call me Miss Nelson, and I will be your theater teacher."

I swear that's Jesy Nelson.

___