Episode 11: Pent up Feelings! The Sentiment of Many Years!

Narrator: In order to retrieve Diane's Sacred Treasure, the group enters the Vaizel Fight Festival. The festival begins to heat up as everyone focuses on their own goals.

Diane: Capt-- no, wait, Meliodaf! Good luck!

King: B-Baan! If you lose and get humiliated, I'll tell Elaine!

Ayakashi: Were nearly close to reaching the climax of this festival.

Malsora: Yeah.

Sayaka: I wonder who is going to win this fight?

Eric: It's best if we watch and see what happens.

Diane: Oh, that's right!

Diane removes the ribbons so that the tiny Elizabeth can see.

Diane: You should cheer too, Elizabeth! It's all right no one will notice you.

Elizabeth: O-Okay...

Love-Helm: Well then, let the fight begin!

Ban: It would've been nice if the ring were  a bit bigger.

Meliodas: *Chuckles*

Ban: What's wrong all of a sudden? Are you excited to fight me?

Meliodas: I was just reminded of something... It was about this size back then as well.

Ban: Back then? Tell me already!

Meliodas: Don't worry, you'll get it right away!

Meliodas slams him with great strength in his face, with the audience's shock and the punch reminding Ban of the episode that Meliodas has been mentioning, an event that led to him joining his captain.

Love-Helm: A one-hit KO right off the bat!

Ban regains his balance  tries to slam Meliodas on the ground, face first; his opponent, however, stops this attack, and using his legs to grab Ban's face, slams the Sin of Greed in the ground. Immediately getting up, Ban holds up Meliodas from behind and kicks him into the sky and attacks him with a huge barrage of punches, with Meliodas blocking them, and then punching him back, the force of this one punch sending Ban to crash onto the ring, and even break the the Great Vaizel Rock.

Narrator: This is a tale of humans and beings from other worlds. It is a story of ancient times. Long ago, the Holy Knights fought alongside three tribes to seal away the Demon Clan. It was known as the Holy War, and memory of it has long left the minds of people. However, a new  Holy War has begun. The battle to banish The Seven Deadly unto oblivion.

Man#1: Th-That Baan guy must be dead!

Man#2: Is this even considered a fight anymore?

Ban, much to the audience's surprise, is revealed to be unscathed from the attack.

Man#3: He's completely fine.

and with a silent look, speeds away. Meliodas does the same and they both punch and kick each other at great speed Meliodas punches Ban in the stomach, and sends him flying; however, the former then falls down himself, Ban having seemingly used his ability. As soon as Meliodas falls down to his knees, Ban, his wounds having instantly healed by his immortality, immediately gets up and continues the battle. Meliodas, in response to the attack, flings a punch; Ban, however, somehow easily goes behind Meliodas, and punches him from behind, the single punch having a great amount of force, Meliodas' apparent weakening.

Diane: Hey, King!

King: Yeah. Little by little, Captain's losing his ability to keep up with Ban.