Episode 16: Incited Legends!

After Malsora's big journey of finding the rest of his friends, the group are now in the Tavern having their reunited conversation on explaining what happened to them.

Malsora: Alright, now that we got Bortis here with us now, we can finally go over on what's going on.

Ayakashi: Obviously our first question, where exactly are we?

Sayaka: Yeah, the only thing I remember was when we were all in Malsora's room going to play some video games.

Eric: And basically play the new game his brother got him right?

Malsora: Yeah.

Bortis: Then all of a sudden, as we went through watching the intro of the game...

Malsora: I press the adventure mode. Then my t.v suddenly went off and we were sucked in by some portal.

Sayaka: Do you think that the portal transported us into the game?

Ayakashi: I'm sure of it.

Eric: If it did, then basically this is where we become heroes helping out to save the Kingdom or the world perhaps. And I suppose that the people were adventuring with are the Main heroes of the story.

Malsora: You mean Meliodas and the Sins right?

Ayakashi: Yep.

Bortis: Well I mean they were on the cover of the game and plus we did got sucked into the game so we could understand the story I believe.

Sayaka: So that can mean that this world is in danger?

Eric: Could be... we might not know until we find out.

Malsora: Good we'll discuss this for later on alright?

Ayakashi: Yeah 

Timeskip 

Everyone was now celebrating on having both Bortis and Gowther along as Malsora and his friends decide to stick around with Meliodas and the others to help them out with searching for the rest of the Sins. Malsora and the others were enjoying until he heard Meliodas talking to Gowther about something from their past.

Meliodas: Hey, Gowther... Ten years ago, when the Seven Deadly Sins were framed for attempting a coup d'etat, do you remember---

Gowther then uses his powers on Meliodas to look through his memories on what happened ten years ago.

Gowther: The image and sound are unclear, but the person who attacked and rendered you unconscious when  you attempted to escape was...

Meliodas: You know who?

Gowther: Yes. It was... The Boar's Sin, the Sin of Gluttony, Merlin.

Malsora: Say what?!

Meliodas: Merlin! But why?

Gowther: I do not know her motive. Although I have heard of some rumors of her since then, they were inconclusive. They did not lead to any truths.

Suddenly Gowther was grabbed by a drunk Ban.

Ban: Hey, everyone! Get a load of this! Can you believe it? Gowther figured out who King was based on his body odor!

Gowther: In addition to his bone structure and voice.

Hawk: Body odor?

Elizabeth: By the smell of his body?

Bortis: How does that work?

Eric: I don't know.

Ban: With that said, King... Let us have a whiff!

The group began smelling King as to know he smells really good that was until he turned to his human form which the smell suddenly reeks.  Gowther then used his power on the other Sins.