Episode 14: A person who reads! The Armored Giant!

Narrator: Meliodas and Malsora together revealed both of their staggering power. The powers that surpassed even that of the New Generation: the power of the Demon Clan. Just what became of Malsora? And are the people he and his friends are working with are actually his enemies? With each of them still sorting through their thoughts, more battles are just on the horizon. The Sins who Malsora and his friends are searching for are still out there.

Malsora and his friends are in the boar hat having a conversation at the tables.

Malsora: Ok, so far that's almost everyone.

Ayakashi: Wonder what Sin will find next on our way?

Eric: Not only that, but we still need find that idiot.

Sayaka: You mean Bortis?

Ayakashi: Oh yeah, the guy got sucked into the portal along with us. 

Sayaka: I wonder if he's okay.

Eric: Who knows, he's probably dead.

Sayaka: You might not know that.

Eric: True but, eh we may never know.

Ayakashi: So shouldn't we talk about where we are exactly?

Malsora: Not until we found Bortis then we'll have our conversation.

Eric: If we find him.

Malsora: Jeez Eric, have some hope once in a while.

Eric: Alright, alright fine.

Sayaka: But still, I do like to know where we are exactly?

Ayakashi: We'll figure it out once we find Bortis and then find our way back home.

Suddenly Meliodas and Elizabeth enters.

Meliodas: Now then, let's get ready to open up shop. We'll go ingredients. Elizabeth, Sayaka can you do some advertising in the village? While you two are there, can you pick up some herbs?

Elizabeth: Sure!

Sayaka: No problem.

Meliodas: Hawk, you'll be there support.

Hawk: Okay, but are you sure you want Elizabeth and Sayaka to be doing it?

Sayaka: For the record, I can perfectly take good care of myself when Malsora is not around!

Malsora: She's right you know.

Elizabeth: I-I can handle errands at the very least!

Hawk: You know you're being targeted by Holy Knights, right? Wouldn't it be better just to watch the shop?

Ayakashi: The pig does make a good point.

Eric: Yeah I mean who knows when some Holy Knight is bound to show up and snatch the princess when were not around.

Meliodas: It's boring to be stuck inside all the time. Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll be there in a jiffy.

Elizabeth: Lord Meliodas...

Malsora: And don't you worry Sayaka, I will always be there to protect you from any danger on my life that I can promise.

Sayaka: *Blush* T-Thanks, Malsora.

Malsora: Always have to be there for the people I love close to me.

Hawk: But still...

Meliodas starts thinking until he thought of something.