Episode 22: What I can do for you!

Narrator: Due to the power of the demons, Holy Knight Commander Hendrickson triggered the demonic transformation of the new generation, causing widespread destruction throughout the capital. To save Meliodas, Gil thunder, and Malsora Elizabeth willingly went with Hendrickson. Meliodas and Malsora was about to chase after them, but before they could do so, Ban and Ayakashi blocked their way.

Now we continue with Malsora and Ayakashi watching the two Sins quarrel even though they have to rescue Elizabeth but what Ban said caught the two to be utterly shock.

Ayakashi: Did he just say that Meliodas, is a demon?

Malsora: B-But that's impossible!

Ban attacks Meliodas which put the Sin of Wrath on the defensive blocking each of the Fox SIn of Greed's attacks.

Ban: It may not be important to you captain but it's really important to me. If I kill you, she'll be revived!

Meliodas: Who the hell told you that nonsense?!

Hawk: Some stuck up voice that calls herself a goddess! She spoke to us through this huge horn!

Ban sends Meliodas flying into the castle wall hard and pinned him down quickly before the latter even get up and counterattacked.

Ayakashi: Looks like Ban is going to actually do it.

Malsora: Then what are we doing sitting around here for?

The two boys watched as Hawk tried to discourage Ban into cease fighting or he'll break their friendship if he kills Meliodas but was immediately silenced by the Fox's Sin of Greed. Deactivating the Demon Mark, Meliodas understood Ban's intentions and would have done the same if he were in his shoes, allowed his best friend to kill him off now if he wants to be reunited with Elaine, much to Ban's delight.

Ready to kill Meliodas, Ban was about to impale him with the sharp end of the nun-chunks, while telling Elaine to wait for him and then suddenly Meliodas headbutted Ban hard and sent him flying into the debris. 

Malsora: That was one gnarly head-butt. 

Back with the others. They were fighting off against the new generation demons with Eric and King fighting off against the revived Helbram as they attack him with their weapons only for him to deflect them back as King cried never wanting to hurt his friend.

King: Stop this already, Helbram.

Eric: Forget it King, I'm not even sure if that's your friend anymore.

Helbram: You... You, you, you...

Bortis was keeping on eye on Guila's brother Zeal while Gowther was doing something.

Back with Malsora and Ayakashi the two were still watching the battle between Ban and Meliodas. Recovering from an unexpected impact, Ban angrily berated his captain for ruining the chance of getting Elaine back but Meliodas defended his intentions that while he allowed his friend to get what he wished, he cannot allow himself to leave someone he cared about. Hawk joined in and managed to bring Ban's senses back, then Meliodas exerted his authority as the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins to order Ban to do his job he is obliged to fulfill as a member of the Seven Deadly Sins to save the kingdom and settle such petty matter later, much to Ban's reluctant compliance. 

Malsora: Well at least this senseless fighting has come to an end.

Ayakashi: Yep. Well I'm going off with Ban to help Eric and the others. Good luck rescuing the princess.

Malsora: Yeah, good luck to you too.

Ayakashi: And Malsora.

Malsora: Yeah?