Episode 18: My life in Exchange!

Narrator: Elizabeth along with Sayaka and Hawk are kidnapped, on Holy Knight Commander Hendrickson's orders. The band led by Meliodas and Malsora infiltrated the royal capitol, Liones, to rescue them. Not only them but Diane has also infiltrated Liones to save both Elizabeth and Sayaka. Will Bortis and Gowther be able to save her in time?

Gowther and Bortis right now are running over to aid Diane.

Bortis: So Gowther once were there, what's gonna be our plan?

Gowther: To put it simple. If the person that Diane is fighting a very powerful Knight, then I'm certain will be in a dire situation.

Bortis: And any idea of the chances of us not getting killed?

Gowther: Well, we might gain the upper hand if you reveal your true power.

Bortis: Huh, my true power?

The two look to see a fire tornado coming from where Diane is as they pick up the pace and hurried quickly.

Gowther: That's a tremendous outpouring of magic. But it's not Diane's.

Bortis: Then let's hurry while we still can!

Timeskip

Elizabeth, Sayaka and Hawk are still trying to escape out of the dungeon as they sound of the battle coming from outside.

Hawk: Sounds like something's happening out there. Elizabeth, Sayaka this seems to be and underground pen.

Elizabeth: Pen?

Sayaka: What do you mean?

Hawk: I mean this is a Penitentiary, Jail.   

Elizabeth: Oh...

Elizabeth then realizes something as she begins calling for her father and a girl name Margaret they kept walking until the sound of a woman's voice respond.

???: Elizabeth, is that you?

Elizabeth: Margaret?

Sayaka: Elizabeth, who's Margaret?

Elizabeth: She's my sister.

At Diane's location Howzer and Guila was still using every ounce of magic to hold off one of the Holy Knights.

Howzer: Don't you get tired on me, Guila!

Guila: Worry about yourself!

Suddenly at lighting speed Gilthunder appeared behind Guila  ready to swing his sword but was intercepted by Howzer.

Howzer: I thought you might of slipped out.

Guila turns to see a downed injured Jericho but Helbram was standing only having his cape torn a bit .

Helbram: That was a pretty good impromtu technique. But it'll take more than that.

Guila: I can only cause that much  damage with my fully release magic? 

Out of the smoke comes out a Holy Knight with red colored armor  that has a spike on each shoulder. He has long burgundy hair that reaches up to his shoulder, with a short beard.

 He has long burgundy hair that reaches up to his shoulder, with a short beard