Episode 9: King & Eric vs Guila!

Previously on The Seven Deadly Sins

Narrator: Ban and King faced off in the Capital of the Dead, chasing after the same person: King's sister, the fairy Elaine. King held a grudge against Ban for killing Elaine, so he turned him into stone. However, none other than Elaine appear to save Ban. But then, Malsora and the group were attacked by a Holy Knight Guila. Now, within the Capital of the Dead, where only the nonliving  dwell, the battle rages on. But King and Eric suddenly appears behind and thrusts his spear through Ban to attack Guila. Ban asks him why he is there, to which he replies by saying that he is there to help Meliodas and Diane.

Guila then blasts herself free.

Guila: I always figured you'd betrayed me. But it's still a shame, Grizzly Sin of Sloth, King.

King: You really call this betrayal? I had no intention of siding with you from the start. It just so happened that the Kingdom's goal of defeating the Seven Deadly Sins coincided with my goal of defeating Ban. But the situation's changed. 

Ban: I really couldn't care less, but would you stop literally talking about me behind my back?

Guila: I see. That's quite the assumption you have there. Short Bomb!

Guila fires her explosive "Shot Bombs" at him. King, however, easily counters her attack.

Guila: Amazing... So that's the legendary Spirit Spear, Chastiefol, a holy weapon crafted from the sacred tree, found only in the Fairy realm. They say it's stronger than steel, and that it holds the mysterious qualities  of the Sacred Tree. And your power to evoke those qualities is... Disaster. Seems  like this might be fun after all.

Eric: Don't forget about me.

Guila: Hm...

Suddenly a sword appeared out of nowhere aiming for Guila as she dodge as the attacker appeared to be Eric.

Guila: I see. So it appears you have an ally who can control his weapon and might also be part of the Fairy race.

Malsora and Ayakashi looked at each other and then were confused on what she meant.

Malsora& Ayakashi: Fairy race?

Guila: Please, come at me six- on-one.

King: No, it'll be one-on-one.

Eric: Make that two-on-one.

Guila: Is that a joke?

Malsora, Ayakashi as well as Meliodas and Ban sat down resting as they leave it all to King and Eric.

Meliodas: We're counting on you, King!

Ban: If you lose, I'll kill you!

Malsora: Good luck Eric!

Ayakashi: Don't you dare lose!

As the battle starts King Spear moved at a fast speed that grazed Guila's cheek and cuts piece of her hair as Eric throws his sword at her, only for the Holy Knight to dodge quickly.

King: That's no good. You should at least try to dodge.

Eric: And you'll have to be very quick about it.

King's spear crash from above Guila as she jumps out of the way.

Guila: This speed... This power... Compared to the other Sins...

Guila begins dodging and deflecting each of King's and Eric's Sword and Spear attacks which easily puts her on the run. Overwhelmed by the speed and accuracy of Eric and King's spear, she flees to higher ground and deflects both their weapons with her explosion. Raising her rapier skyward, she activates her attack.