Episode 10: Ayakashi vs Ban! And Malsora vs Meliodas!

Narrator: Meliodas, Malsora and the others enter the Vaizel  Festival in order to reclaim Diane's Sacred Treasure, Gideon. Either jokingly or seriously, men will put their pride at the stake in the battles to come!

We then cut to Sayaka and the girls  in the forest outside of Vaizel searching for anything that might be edible. As Sayaka helps Elizabeth with finding what they need.

Elizabeth: Hey, Sayaka.

Sayaka: Yes?

Elizabeth: About Malsora.

Sayaka: What about him?

Elizabeth: Could you mind telling me more about him, if you don't mind?

Sayaka: Sure. Now where to start? You see, Malsora is really kind and nice to everyone he meets and always want them to pursue their dreams no matter how hard their road is. He always help pushes them to become the people they are now, and doesn't want anyone to suffer like him.

Elizabeth: Malsora is suffering?

Sayaka: Yes and it pains me to say it, but when I'm suffering he really wish that none of the bad stuff would happen and wish to restart everything over and change the outcome, but there's no way he can do that. And he also gets mad with himself seeing himself as a failure and wants to do nothing but die and let his existence fade away. And honestly I would feel the exact same.

Elizabeth: Sayaka... I'm sorry to see both you and Malsora suffer such pain, and I wish I can do whatever I can to help you guys.

Sayaka: I just wish I can do whatever I can to help Malsora as well and do everything to change things to make my life more better.

Elizabeth: Malsora... Just how much are you and your cousin are suffering so?

Elizabeth has a very sad look on her face after hearing so much about how Malsora pushes people to become better than what they are and exceed through many impossibilities to become greater people.

The two girls stumbles upon a pile of mushrooms before a shadow looms over them. Diane hears Elizabeth's cry and comes running over to find a frightened Elizabeth and a large, purple mushroom creature. She taps it on the head and it squirts out pink smoke that engulfs Elizabeth and Diane as Sayaka dodges quickly.

Timeskip

Back in Vaizel, the elimination round begins with the rules being that contestants have to push their opponents out of the ring. The eight contestants left standing will move on to the finals. The battle begins as Taizoo throws two contestants out of the stage and Meliodas knocks a guy out without even putting any effort. As Ayakashi is being targeted by other contestants as he begins to eliminate each of them one by one.

 As Ayakashi is being targeted by other contestants as he begins to eliminate each of them one by one

While Malsora was also taking care of his own problems with the other fighters, showing off his amazing fighting skills eliminating each one with quick effort.