Prologue

Today was a beautiful day for highschool student Malsora who was sleeping in bed as the sun rises and shines through his window awakening him from his nap as he heard a knock at his door hearing the voice a girl.

Sayaka: Malsora, breakfast is ready are you awake?

Malsora slowly sits up yawning and scratching the back of his head.

Malsora: Yeah I'm up. *Yawn*

Malsora got out of bed and head to take a shower and brush his teeth, once as he finished he heads into the kitchen to smell some good breakfast on the table as he was amazed how much of a good cook his cousin is.

Malsora: Wow this is looks good.

Sayaka: Well I have been learning a lot from my cooking teacher.

Malsora: Thank you for the food.

Timeskip 

After breakfast the two set off to walking to school as they notice two familiar faces walking up ahead of them.

Sayaka: Isn't that Eric and Bortis?

Malsora: Yeah it is, hey guys?

The two turned around to notice the cousins.

Bortis: Hey Malsora.

Eric: Sup.

Sayaka: Were you guys headed to school as well?

Eric: Yep.

Malsora: Great wanna go together?

Bortis: Sure.

Timeskip

The bell ring as they arrived at school only signaling for class to begin as they said their goodbyes, then after class it was lunchtime as Malsora along with Sayaka was on the rooftop waiting for Eric and Bortis but then it looked like someone was already up there waiting for them.

???: Well well well look who it is.

Malsora: Wait a minute I know this voice. Is that you Ayakashi?

Malsora and Sayaka looked up to see a familiar boy with black hair with a tint of red in it.

Ayakashi: The one and only.

Ayakashi drops down to greet his friends.

Ayakashi: Hey guys how's it hanging?

Sayaka: We're fine it's just we were wondering if you would like to eat lunch with us?

Ayakashi: Sure after all, I was feeling kinda famished anyway.

Then at that moment Eric and Bortis arrived.

Bortis: Have no fear because the big dilf is here.

Eric: I'm here too.

Malsora: For the last time Bortis no one is going to call you that it's messed up.