Episode 5: Even if you died! Malsora vs Meliodas vs Diane!

Previously on Nanatsu no Taizai

Narrrator: The wounds inflicted inflicted upon Meliodas by the Holy Knight  Gilthunder were more serious than they seemed. Continuing their efforts to rescue him the third Sin, the Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban, who is currently imprisoned at Baste Dungeon. Elizabeth and friends tend to Meliodas's wounds in the town of Dalmary. However Diane continues to butt heads with Elizabeth and the group. The four Holy Knights, The weird Fangs , begin to make their move. Ban frees himself  from his cell along with another person who escaped. However, as for Meliodas...

Golgius: Princess Elizabeth I have come to pick you up.

He offered Elizabeth his hand to come with him but Hawk stood in his way.

Hawk: Whoa there! First you'll have to get past Hawk, the Captain of the Knights of leftovers Disposal!

Golgius kicks Hawk away as he bounced all over the room.

Sayaka: Oh no, Hawk!

Malsora: You bastard!

Golgius: Besides...

He removes Meliodas's sheet to reveal his shirtless sleeping figure and still holding his Dragon handle.

Golgius: There's no reason to leave this sword in your possession. I'll just be taking this back.

Elizabeth: Stop it! What are you doing to Lord Meliodas?!

Golgius: I see... So it's this sword.

Malsora: Hey! That's not yours give it back to him!

Golgius: Or what boy? How do you plan on stopping me? Huh?

When Golgius looked closely at Malsora angry face he noticed that the boy's eyes went black with a mark appearing on the right side of his head giving off a bad aura.

Suddenly Meliodas, however, is shown to still be alive.

Dana: I-Impossible! Even after all that poison...

Golgius: You refuse to die... Let go of the sword!

Meliodas: I can never let go of this sword, even if I die. That is the one and only thing I can do to atone for my sins!

Elizabeth: Lord Meliodas!

Golgius: Your heroic words  means nothing! I'm taking the sword and the princess!

But with his eyes was just like Malsora being mysteriously colored black, and with a strange black colored symbol on his forehead.