Episode 6: A reunion between friends! Ayakashi recruited!

Narrator: Meliodas stopped over in the town of Dalmary to treat his wounds. However, as part of the scheme of Golgius of the Weird Fangs, the town doctor, Dana, made Meliodas drink poison. Due to a mysterious power, he was able to recover from his setback. But the Weird Fangs have already begun setting up their next plan of attack. Will they be able to defeat their enemy and rescue Ban, one of the Seven Deadly Sins, locked up in Baste Prison?

The battle between Malsora, Meliodas, and Diane continue as Diane continues trying to stomp on both boys as they dodge between each of them.

Diane: You're pretty tough for a midget Holy Knights!

The two jump at the giant as she blocks from their tag team combo which pushed her back.

Hawk: Do the three of them think the other is a Holy Knight or something?

Sayaka: It may seem so.

Elizabeth: That's... Three of you, stop it! Just stop it!

Suddenly Elizabeth was able to get through the three of them as their eyes return to normal as they look over at her.

Diane: Huh? Princess? What are you doing?

Hawk: That's our line.

Malsora: Huh, what's going on?

Diane: Huh, Captain and Malsora are here too? Where'd the Holy Knight go?

Malsora: Beats me.

Meliodas: Oh, speaking of which...

The little boy goes to see if Diane was alright as her eyes turn back to the same state from last time and the same goes to Meliodas and Malsora.

Meliodas: Damn Holy Knights.

Malsora: I'll squash you!

Elizabeth: Lord Meliodas, no!

Sayaka: Malsora, snap out of it!

The three continue fighting as Meliodas jumps at Diane but she sledgehammer him straight to the ground as their fight progresses the young boy run to the man for protection as she claims to protect him with her body if she have too as a new voice came in.

???: What a caring princess. I wonder how true those words of yours are, though...  

The Holy Knight was female this time as her helm resembles a spider with 8 eyes, 8 legs, and a mouth. Her gauntlet has sharp finger tips and a piece that extends, resembling like a blade. She also carries a bladed, dual tailed whip.

The woman uses her whip to summon lots of insects as they form a tornado around the poor bystander boy which shocks Elizabeth and Sayaka

The woman uses her whip to summon lots of insects as they form a tornado around the poor bystander boy which shocks Elizabeth and Sayaka. Elizabeth starts walking into the insect tornado as she was ignoring all of her injuries trying to reach out to save the child. As she reached and hugged him the tornado disappear. But then the boy transform suddenly transformed into Holy Knight Ruin who was somehow disguised as a bystander.