Forbidden 3

**************************************************

We laid there, her snuggling up against my now bare chest and me holding her, brushing through her hair.

After a while, I figured she was asleep so I tried getting up.

"Don't leave." she moaned, half-asleep. "I want to tell you what's wrong."

"You don't need to. What you need is sleep. Go to sleep beautiful." I kissed her forehead and she looked up into my eyes.

"I want to tell you." she said stubbornly, pulling herself up into a sitting position and retching around until she was comfortable.

She looked up into my eyes and began.

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 3

Allegra's POV

We sat there for what seemed like hours.

I poured out my whole life, giving him all of my seventeen years of memories.

All without revealing my real age, because deep down, I knew that he wouldn't want to be dating a seventeen year old.

He held me as I told him everything, about my abusive father and my lifeless mother.

It all started a few years ago when my brother who would be twenty this year committed suicide, leaving the family in a mess.

Dad began to drink and Mom took to her room leaving me alone.

That was freshman year when I was fourteen years old and that was the year that I lost my virginity. To my father.

My father became abusive when he was drunk, but when he was sober, he was the wonderful, loving dad I knew from before Michael died.

Mom never knew any of this happened because she was always shut up in her room.

To my, my mother was dead. The only time she left her room is when she needed to get more alcohol for my father.

She would walk past me and completely ignore me, looking right past me as if I wasn't there at all.

I had always been the perfect little girl, kissing up to my parents when Michael made them mad and always bringing home a perfect report card.

But that year, everything changed. I just barely made it through ninth grade and the next year, I fell right above passing in all of my classes.

Junior year had been tough and I wouldn't have made it if it wouldn't have been for Scarlett.

Scarlett Johansen moved to Jefferson Day School a week after school had started.

She walked in, completely confident and looking very full of herself and walked right up to me.

She sat down next to me in Chemistry and looked at me, as if examining me.

"What?" I asked her, annoyed.

"Nothing, you just look a lot like me." she said simply.

Glancing over at her, I took her in. Her ice blue eyes were identical to me and her platinum blonde hair reached the middle of her back. She was a only about an inch shorter than me, standing at six one.

"Yeah, I guess we do." I said, smiling at the strange girl.

"It's like we are twins." she said with a laugh.

From that day on, Scarlett and I were best friends.

In one week, I went from extremely lonely, to overly popular with Scarlett by my side.

Scarlett took me to Luxe one Friday night and it was there that we also became the stars, becoming famous for hooking up with guys in the bathroom stalls.

The guys at the bar were always watching for either Scarlett or me, or both of us every Friday night.

Before I knew it, I had gotten myself head over heels with guys.

Junior year had been a blast with Scarlett, and surprisingly, my grades had even gone up.

In fact, I was soaring.

That was until summer came and my Dad began to take out his anger on my Mom.

Scarlett and her family were going on a family trip to Europe for the entire summer, so I hadn't been able to see her since the last day of school, giving me no one's should to cry on.

I spent most of the summer on our private beach or trying to stay away from my father.

Every Friday, I would go into Luxe, like normal and rock some rich guy's world.

And tonight, I picked the most perfect guy. Well, he had sorta picked me.

And for me, that was unusual.

Pulling myself together, I finished my story and looked up into Jasper's eyes.

"I'm sorry for boring you." I told him.

He wiped a stray tear off my cheek and smiled and genuine smile.

"Thank you for telling me." he kissed my nose. "But you didn't bore me at all. I loved hearing your story. That's a lot of crap that you had to go though babe."

"Well, I better get going." I said, trying to pull away from him.

"Back home? With your father?" he asked, concern filling his honest, emerald eyes.

"Well, yeah."

He pulled me back down onto the bed. "Why don't you tell him that you're going to stay with Scarlett for a while, until you go back to college?" he suggested.

"You would do that for me?" I asked, relief and more tears filling my eyes.

"Why not?" he pulled me into a hug and whispered, "I love you Allegra." and I could tell that he sincerely meant it.

Hugging me back, I responded, "I love you too, Jasper."