Forbidden 8

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for not uploading sooner! :O haha hope you like this chapter... Something big happens!

*******************************

CHAPTER 7 REVIEW!!

Allegra's POV

Although, things had changed. I hadn't told Scarlett yet about the night that I came home and how my mom had acted as a real mother again.

I pulled away from my mother and she smiled at me.

"I couldn't miss saying goodbye to you before your first last day of school. Next year you'll be in college. So, I just. I wanted to say have a good day. So. Yeah. Well... Okay." she trailed off, at a loss for words.

She smiled once more, hugged me quickly and waved to Scarlett before leaving the room and scurrying up the stairs.

"What was that about?" Scarlett asked once we were in the quietness of the garage.

"Well." I explained to her what happened the other night and she just stared, open mouth at me.

"Really?" she asked incredulously. I nodded. "Wow." she shook her head, smiling. "That's, great."

"Yeah, I guess it is." I replied, after starting the car. I swung out of the garage door, down the driveway and sped out of the development and to Jefferson Day, smiling all the way.

*******************************

CHAPTER 8

Jasper's POV

"Any other questions?" I asked my class of eager sophomores, flashing them my hundred-watt smile.

A prissy girl in the dead middle, front and center raised her hand.

"Uh, yes," I glanced at my seating chart, "Allyson?"

"Are you single?" she asked, leaning over her desk, pushing her ample bust out over the desk for me to clearly see.

I cleared my throat and said, "Nope." earning a few laughs and some sad sighs from the girls.

Clearly determined, Allyson pressed on. "Well, are you married?"

"Not yet." I said simply.

"So, technically you are single." she stated in a smart-ass way. The three girls around her giggled, obviously Allyson's followers.

"But I have a girlfriend-"

"She could be easily replaced." she said slyly, looking deep into my eyes.

Now she was making me angry. "Actually, she can't be. Because we are getting married." I said sternly.

Taken aback by my fierceness, she shut up.

"Any other questions?" I asked the class.

One of Allyson's followers timidly raised her hand. I looked on the seating chart for her name.

"Yes, Claire?"

"Uhm, how old are you?" she asked. "Cause you look too young to be a teacher."

Allyson glared back at her then slowly faced the front, smiling.

"Well, I'm not as young as some people think I am. I'm twenty-four." I chuckled, shoving my hands in my back pockets and sitting up on my desk.

"Oh." she laughed nervously.

I smiled at her and turned back to the class. "Anyone else-"

The bell suddenly chirped, signaling the end of class and my first block students filed out. Most of the girls waved and said goodbye while their boyfriends pulled them from the room, obviously jealous of the effect I had on their girlfriend.

Great, a bunch of juniors next block, I realized, looking over my schedule for the day.

Third block was seniors, then fourth, I didn't I've a class.

Thank God, I smiled, reading over the schedule again.

*************

Second block flew by as the juniors asked even more in depth questions as to my girlfriend's name, where I lived and what pets I had.

Some of the questions were easy while others couldn't be explained well in two minutes.

But the next block as well flew by with more juniors and finally it was fourth block.

I noticed a few girls filing in, giggling and whispered when one, a tall brunette spoke up.

"Hi Mr. Aldridge!" she said waggling her fingers.

"Hello." I said, smiling at her.

"I'm Ava." she said, extending her hand out to me. She fluttered her eyelids and leaned over my desk to shake my hand, letting her shirt slide low.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." I shook her hand and turned away from her as more students filed in and filled the room.

I got up from my desk and began to write my name on the board when the bell rang.

"Everyone please pick a seat." I yelled over my shoulder at the class.

I turned around to face my class and swept my eyes over everyone.

A pair of ice blue eyes and a shock of white blond hair made my blood freeze. I looked at the eyes again and saw those strikingly beautiful eyes.

These eyes were Allegra's.

Allegra was a student.

"Shit." I swore under my breath, earning a few looks from students in the front row. But one peticuliar pair of eyes met mine and I knew my whole life was about to change...