Forbidden 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone :) this is my new book... This chapter is kinda short, but I don't have much time to write. There will be MUCH, MUCH more to come :) PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND BECOME MY FAN! I also have another book called Change of Plans! Well, I hope you all like this. Now, READ! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden {Student/Teacher Realtionship}

CHAPTER 1

Allegra's POV

"I don't care anymore Howard!" My mother screamed.

Their door was slammed shut and the sound echoed throughout the house, making the chandelier rattle.

Their screams became muffled, but I was still able to hear my mother crying and father yelling.

Something fell and broke and mom cried even harder.

Dad had been drinking. Again.

And this time, I wasn't going to deal with it. Last time Dad was drinking, he took it out on me.

The bruises faded, and Mom never found out. Nor will she ever.

Deciding it was safe, I came out of the closet and looked around.

The noises had quieted down and I decided to try to get upstairs without anyone noticing.

I flew from the safety of the closet and up the winding staircase.

Bursting open my bedroom door, I ran in and closed it behind me silently.

Sighing, I slid down with my back against the door and slumped down in a heap.

Another crash made me jump up off the floor.

I could hear mother crying again.

I've had enough.

Locking my door, I flipped on my light switch and stalked over to my closet.

Walking in, I kicked around some clothes until I had hacked a pathway to the back.

I searched through my skimpy dresses until I found the perfect one.

Pulling off my gray sweats, white t-shirt, and white undergarments, I searched through my drawers until I found a black lace bra and matching lace thong.

I pulled on the black dress that I had picked. It was a thin black lace material that showed off my curves and came to just below my butt. The one shoulder style suited me perfectly, showing one shoulder of pale skin.

Matching my black ensemble with a pair of black pumps, I slid them on before going into bathroom.

The skylight in my bathroom perfectly framed the crescent moon tonight. Only a few stars were lit in the sky tonight, making the night unusually dark.

My eyes strayed away from the beautiful sky and to my obese mirror. I hopped up on the marble countertop and fooled around with my make-up until it looked just right. My smokey eye lids went perfectly with my outfit and would help me to look older, which would be helpful for tonight.

I was always told that I look older than I really am, either because of my height or my crystal blue ice eyes. People told me that I could easily pass for twenty-one and that's how I always got into my favorite club, Luxe. If I were to have any problems with entering Luxe, I always promised the bouncers favors, which were never given.

But tonight, I looked older. Possibly because of my hair, which had grown since I had last been at Luxe.

My platinum blonde locks cascaded down my entire back, falling just past my hips.

Normally, I would braid all of my hair into a side braid, but tonight, I decided to just let it hang down.

Putting in a black leather headband, just behind my side bangs, I examined myself.

Deciding I looked alright, I removed my heels and hightailed it out of my bathroom, grabbing a pink clutch from my closet on the way went out the door and padded silently down the stairs.

Sprinting over to the garage door, I walked on my tip-toed over to my car, a black Aston Martin convertible and hopped in.

Starting up my brand new car, I was thankful that it had a quiet engine. Opening the garage door, I zipped out of the driveway, past the gatehouse and down the road.