Forbidden 14

A/N: 

Oh gosh. This has taken FOREVER! I just had to get it right! Bahaha hope you like it! Comment and vote!!! :)

******************************* 

CHAPTER 13

Allegra's POV

I wanted to at least warn Jas before he met my father, but his car was so tinted, I couldn't seem him, couldn't meet eyes with him to let him know what was coming.

He beat me to the car, almost jogging over to the driver's side and opening the door without even knocking.

"What th-" Jas said before looking up and seeing my father standing above him.

"Who are you?" he asked, getting out of the car and standing defensively in front of me as I walked toward them.

"I happen to be your girlfriend's father." he said huskily, glaring at Jasper.

Immediately, Jas straightened up and stretched out a hand to shake my father's.

He also stuck out his hand and shook Jasper's, but wouldn't stop glaring at him.

Walking around to the passenger side door, I hopped in a pressed the horn, causing them both to jump.

Looking at Jas through his open door, I told him with my eyes to get it the car.

His eyes met mine and he understood.

"Well, I'm sorry, but we must be on our way. We have dinner reservations." he said, reaching doe the car door.

"Oh, so soon?" father smiled his fake smile. "I didn't even get your name son."

"Jasper." he said before lowering himself into his car. "We really need to get going." he shut the door and put down the window. "Nice meeting you!" he yelled out as he drove down the driveway, leaving one angry, huffing father in the driveway.

Great, I thought, that'll be fun to deal with...

I sighed and relaxed back into the seat, glad that at least one person wasn't completely insane or absolutely loathed me.

Falling asleep, my dreams took me away with Jasper on my mind and his hand in mine.

*******************************

CHAPTER 14

Allegra's POV

I raced down the dim hallway, my legs hurling me forward at breakneck speed.

My hair slapped against my cheeks and got into my mouth, but there wasn't time to push it away as I sprinted down that hallway.

Flashes of color overtook my vision as I whipped my head to the left, spotting another route.

I jolted myself left and took off down the stark, white hallway.

My heart beat pounded in my ears and the sound of my designer sandals slapping the marble flooring echoed down the forever long hall.

My strides became shorter and my breathing quieter when I realized my footsteps where not the only ones in the hall.

The light at the end of the hallway beckoned me like a lighthouse to a lost fisherman. Grudgingly, I whipped my head behind me to find the source of the noise.

My blurry vision cleared and I caught a glimmer of shining green eyes. But something else shined in the darkness beside those eyes.

The silver metallic glint of a carving knife shown beside those beautiful eyes.