Forbidden 9

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Gosh guys! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in forever! I have kinda been stressed lately, so it's been hard to write! This is a long chapter so I hope you all like it

Love you all

*******************************

CHAPTER 8 REVIEW!!

Jasper's POV

I noticed a few girls filing in, giggling and whispered when one, a tall brunette spoke up.

"Hi Mr. Aldridge!" she said waggling her fingers.

"Hello." I said, smiling at her.

"I'm Ava." she said, extending her hand out to me. She fluttered her eyelids and leaned over my desk to shake my hand, letting her shirt slide low.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." I shook her hand and turned away from her as more students filed in and filled the room.

I got up from my desk and began to write my name on the board when the bell rang.

"Everyone please pick a seat." I yelled over my shoulder at the class.

I turned around to face my class and swept my eyes over everyone.

A pair of ice blue eyes and a shock of white blond hair made my blood freeze. I looked at the eyes again and saw those strikingly beautiful eyes.

These eyes were Allegra's.

Allegra was a student.

"Shit." I swore under my breath, earning a few looks from students in the front row. But one peticuliar pair of eyes met mine and I knew my whole life was about to change...

*******************************

CHAPTER 9

Allegra's POV

We swerved into the student parking lot, cutting off a preppy guy in a red Mustang who flipped me off.

I jerked my Aston Martin into the spot and turned off the car.

Reaching over and picking up my best friend's hand, I laid it on her face, waking her up immediately.

"We're here sleepy head." I chuckled, pulling my keys from the ignition and dropping them in my new Dolce and Gabbana bag.

Scarlett pushed her hair away from her face and looked over at me sleepily. "I don't wanna go to school." she grumbled.

"Me neither." I said. Sighing, I looked out at the crowded student parking lot.

A group of sophomore girls were perched up on the hoods of cars, droning on about their summers and gesturing excitedly to the guys gathered around them.

Scarlett eyed them now too and sighed dramatically. "Stupid sluts."

I chuckled as she grumbled on about how stupid the underclassmen are while she reached behind her to grab her backpack.

She tossed mine behind her and I grabbed it, liking how light it was. I slung it on my back while she pulled herself from the backseat back up to the passenger seat.

She huffed a huge sigh and turned to me. "Ready for another year of being stared at by everyone?" she asked, feigning excitement.

I laughed and slapped her arm. "People don't stare at us, they just look at us because we are so-"