Forbidden 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SOOOO SORRRRY TO EVERYONE!! I have been focusing on my other book and neglecting this one :O SORRRRY! I hope you all forgive me!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE and BECOME MY FAN!

*******************************

CHAPTER 3 REVIEW!!

Allegra's POV

He pulled me back down onto the bed. "Why don't you tell him that you're going to stay with Scarlett for a while, until you go back to college?" he suggested.

"You would do that for me?" I asked, relief and more tears filling my eyes.

"Why not?" he pulled me into a hug and whispered, "I love you Allegra." and I could tell that he sincerely meant it.

Hugging me back, I responded, "I love you too, Jasper."

*******************************

CHAPTER 4

Jasper's POV

I awoke with my arms wrapped around my gorgeous girlfriend of two weeks.

I glanced over at the clock and vaguely read the time. All I could pretty much make out was a nine and a three. Possibly nine thirty?

Ehh, who cares.

Allegra fidgeted around a little before relaxing back into me. Her body fit perfectly into mine as we lay there in bed.

Tomorrow at this time we would both be back in school, me as a teacher, and her in her college classes.

Allegra moved around more and I figured she was waking up.

She turned herself around to face my bare chest.

She looked up at me and smiled groggily.

"Morning beautiful." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

She groaned and stretched her arms up, dropping them down to rest around my neck.

"I'm tired." she complained.

"Well, we were up 'til like one." I reminded her.

She gave me a devilish grin and smirked, "How could I forget?"

The sun cascaded into the room through the open window, letting a gentle summer breeze whisk through the room.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." she said solemnly, looking out the window that overlooked the little shops in Chinatown.

"Neither do I." I said, pulling her more tightly against my body. "I just want to stay right like this forever."

"You want to lay, naked, in your bed, forever?" she laughed so hard that a snort escaped.

"Eh, maybe not just lay here..." I said waggling my eyebrows and moving my hands up and down her.

"Oh, so we would move occasionally?" she laughed.

"Oh, we can move, fast, and often. But we can never leave the bed." I began to laugh with her and she pulled me towards her, diving for my mouth.

Her tongue ravished through my mouth as if she thirsted for my saliva.

Her hands tangled my hair as I brushed my fingers through hers. I pulled her closer to me, hugging her bare body to mine.

She pulled away and rolled over.

"I'm sorry." she apologized. "I need to go out with Scarlett today. We're going shopping for our first day of school outfits."

"Oh, for the first day of college?" I asked, sort-of confused.

"Yeah, that's what I meant." she chuckled.

She leaned over the side of the bed looking on the floor or something.

"Here." I said, throwing her my robe.

"Thanks." she slid it on and climbed out of bed.

I watched her as she walked over to the bathroom silently.

She was so perfect. How did I end up with someone so beautiful and perfect? I wondered.

Getting out of bed, I ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower with her.

***********

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" she pleaded.

"I need to get work done for classes tomorrow babe." I told her.

She sat down beside me on the sofa, her long pale legs bare except for the tiny white jean shorts she wore. Her hot pink one shoulder shirt fit her perfectly, showing off her every curve.

She stood just an inch shorter than me with her hot pink cowboy boots with stiletto heels.

She'd decided after her shower to leave her hair curly and it dangled down elegantly to her hips in beautiful waves.

"I know," she begged, "but you can't take a few hours off?"

I reached over and cupped her face in my hands. Her lips were red and puffy from kissing and it made me chuckle.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "I'll pick you up after though. Just call me and I'll be there in a minute. Alright?"

She nodded sadly and stood up, just as the doorbell rang.

"That must be Scarlett!" she ran across the room and flung the door open, letting her best friend into my apartment.

"Allegra!" Scarlett squeaked. She was the spitting image of Allegra. Almost the same height, same hair color and the same piercing blue eyes.

"Scarlett!!" Allegra screeched back, hugging her best friend tightly.

Scarlett whispered to Allegra and then turned to me.

"So you must be Jasper." she said, reaching out her hand to shake mine. I stood up from the couch and walked over and shook her hand. "Nice to finally meet the gorgeous guy Allegra won't stop talking about." she said with a laugh.

"And it's nice to meet my girlfriend's best friend." I said back.

"Aww, so cute!" Scarlett squealed to Allegra, who looked away, embarrassed.

"Well, we'd better go." Allegra said. "Bye Jas. I'll call you later." she said.

"Okay, be careful!" I said, making the girls laugh. "Love you." I said pulling her to me.

Her face blushed and she looked down. I tilted her head up and looked in her eyes.

"Goodbye." I said simply, pecking her on the lips.

"Bye, love you too." she pecked my cheek and pushed me away playfully. "Where's my purse?"

I handed her the oversized bag and she slung it across her body.

They headed towards the door and I waved goodbye.

I watched them from the front window getting into Scarlett's car and drive off down the road.

Oh, what a wonderful life, I though, crashing down on the white leather sofa.

What a life.