Forbidden 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone! So there is a sex scene in this one... So if you don't wanna read it, that's fine, DON'T! but if you do, go ahead ;) Hahahahah! Well please COMMENT AND VOTE! Tell me what you think of this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***************************************************

CHAPTER 1 REVIEW!!

Allegra's POV

I HAD to get out of here.

Sprinting over to the garage door, I walked on my tip-toed over to my car, a black Aston Martin convertible and hopped in.

Starting up my brand new car, I was thankful that it had a quiet engine. Opening the garage door, I zipped out of the driveway, past the gatehouse and down the road.

***************************************************************

CHAPTER 2

Jasper's POV

I spotted her sitting alone at the bar, her white blonde hair covering the exposed skin that her short transparent dress failed to conceal.

She looked to be about twenty three, possibly a stressed out college student.

An extremely hot college student.

I missed being in college because of all the ladies.

My job started in two weeks at some fancy high school where I would we an English teacher for the seniors.

Sure I was happy about the job, but not about having to work all the time.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I noticed that there was now an empty seat next to the girl. Getting up from my seat, I sat on the stool next to her.

"I'll have a beer, and one for the lady as well." I said loudly to the waitress.

"Alright, coming right up." she smiled a gross smile, shoeing her yellow teeth.

She brought over the two beers and I handed one to the girl next to me.

Lifting her head, she turned and looked at me.

She had the most beautiful ice blue eyes that drew you in and a perfect face. Her full lips and small perfect nose were unlike any other woman I had ever seen. Her long hair covered her forehead, but she brushed the loose hairs over to one side.

"Here." I said, handing her the beer.

"Thanks." she opened it, took a sip and said, "I'm Allegra."

"Jasper." I couldn't help but notice her strong accent. "You aren't from around here, are you?"

"Oh," she chuckled, "no, I'm not. I'm from Australia. Where you from?"

"Here, but I grew up in Africa with my parents." I took another sip of beer.

"Wow, I would love to go there." she said. "So are you in college?"

"I actually just graduated. What about you?"

She seemed to hesitate for a moment until she responded, "Yeah, I'm graduating next semester."

"What's your major?"

"English Lit." she said, sipping more beer.

"No way, that was my major too!" I laughed and she smiled.