Forbidden 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE! I feel terrible for not uploading until now :O I'm so sorry :/ will you forgive me :) haha well please COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL<3

*******************************

CHAPTER 5 REVIEW!!

Hayden's POV

But all of this motherliness had been lost, stolen, by the death of Michael.

I was left to fend for myself, without a soul in the world who would care what happened to me.

A wave of exhaustion overwhelmed me and I settled into Mom's lap as I drifted off into the dream world of my subconscious.

*******************************

CHAPTER 6

Jasper's POV

"And this is your room!" Mrs. Avery said happily, seductively opening the door and leaning over enough to show her massive cleavage. Her tight suit jacket squeezed her fake breasts up, and her fake blonde hair fell down her back. Her skin-tight pants looked like three sizes too small and her five inch heels screamed hooker.

She had to be in her thirties, too old for me being twenty-four, but she was definitely a cougar.

Sadly, she had been assigned to 'help me get used to the school'.

I'd been at Jefferson Day for at least two hours now before the students came in just for a tour of the school.

Finally we had reached my classroom, Room 326 in the English hallway.

Mrs. Avery, who insisted on me calling her Brenda, strutted through the door, and ushered me in, not bothering to turn the lights on.

She waltzed over to my desk and sat down on top of it. She brushed through her fingers like a teenager and looked at me seductively.

"Do you need any help with anything else? I know a great way to get you settled in." she said with a wink.

I looked away as she pulled her shirt lower than before and ran her pudgy hands up her tight pants, making me slightly hard.

I cleared my throat and entered the room, flipping on the light switch and ignoring her completely.

Surveying my room, I found that there were about forty or so desks in my room, scattered everywhere in the huge rectangle of my room.

To my right, was another door and I walked towards it. As I reached the door, I heard heels clickety-clacking on the floor.

I reached for the handle and opened the door hesitantly.

"You have the biggest one in the whole English department." Mrs. Avery, Brenda, said seductively, putting her tubby hand on my shoulder.

"I, what?" I asked, turning around and giving her an odd look.

"Your closet." she jutted her head towards my hand on the knob of the door in front of me.

"Oh, yeah, my closet." I realized, still feeling a little irked about this Brenda woman.

I turned slowly back to the door and pulled it open. Walking in, I search the wall for a light switch. My hand ran across a piece of metal, and I flipped the switch up, illuminating the room with light.

"Wow." I murmured, staring around the room, filled with books, notepads and a large black leather chair in the corner.

The room looked like it had come straight out of the Victorian Era. The walls were painted maroon, and the old, cedar bookshelves lining the walls, gave off a wonderful aroma that wafted around the entire room. My eyes went up to the ceiling where I spotted the dimly lit chandelier.

The only other light in the room was the antique light-post standing beside the leather arm chair.

I breathed heavily in the scent of the wood as my eyes scanned the selection of books.

"So I take it you like Jefferson Day?" Brenda said, coming up behind me and picking up a worn copy of To Kill A Mockingbird.

"Yes. It's, wonderful here." I sighed. "How are the students though? All rich and famous?" I chuckled.

Brenda laughed loudly and obnoxiously filled the still room with her annoying laughter. "You're so funny!" her whole body moved with her laugh as she held her hand on my arm.

After she had finally stopped and was able to compose a clear sentence, she fixed her shirt to show off her cleavage and looked up at me again. "Well, they can be a little stuck up. But I know you'll be able to keep them in line. If you need any help, call me." she winked seductively.

Suddenly, she reached down her shirt and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. "Here," she said, handing me the pen and paper. "Write your number, maybe we could go out for drinks sometime."

I quickly wrote my number down, smiling at her fakely, "We'll see."

She smiled outrageously and took her items from my hand and began feverishly began writing. After a moment, she handed me a paper and I looked down at it and saw a scribble of numbers and a heart.

Wonderful, I groaned in my head.

"So-" She began, after shoving the pen and paper down her shirt, hiding them between her breasts.

Just then, the bell for first block rang and she jumped a little, making her enormous boobs jiggle and getting me hard again.

Damn, I wanted Allegra so bad right now, I realized. I wouldn't see her until tomorrow, cause we both had school today, and decided that we needed a good nights rest.

"Oh! Well, I better get to my class! Call me if you need me Jasper!"

"Uh, sure thing, um, Brenda!" I called after her as she scurried out of my closet.

I followed after her and went into my room to see about organizing my room before the students arrived.

This is going to be a long day...