Forbidden 5

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry it took soooo long to upload!! :O haha love you all<3 COMMENT AND VOTE!!

*******************************

CHAPTER 4 REVIEW!!

Jasper's POV

"Well, we'd better go." Allegra said. "Bye Jas. I'll call you later." she said.

"Okay, be careful!" I said, making the girls laugh. "Love you." I said pulling her to me.

Her face blushed and she looked down. I tilted her head up and looked in her eyes.

"Goodbye." I said simply, pecking her on the lips.

"Bye, love you too." she pecked my cheek and pushed me away playfully. "Where's my purse?"

I handed her the oversized bag and she slung it across her body.

They headed towards the door and I waved goodbye.

I watched them from the front window getting into Scarlett's car and drive off down the road.

Oh, what a wonderful life, I thought, crashing down on the white leather sofa.

What a life.

*******************************

CHAPTER 5

Allegra's POV

"Here! How does this look?" I asked Scarlett coming out of the dressing room in J'Adore.

Scarlett prances over and squealed. "Perfect! It looks sexy. I bet Jasper would love that." she fingered the price tag dangling daintily off the sleeve.

She laughed and flicked the tag away.

"What?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirrors circling the dressing room.

"Well, my Dad wants me to start spending less because my spending isn't 'unlimited'." Scarlett pouted. "So, you can buy the stinkin' eight hundred dollar shirt."

She stuck her tongue out at me and handed me a pair of jeans.

"Try these on!" she said happily and I grabbed the Seven jeans and ran in the dressing room.

Of the oodles of stores we had been in today, we had bought about six outfits for the school tomorrow. Deciding what outfit to wear would be a challenge.

"Do you think I should get short or tall black Uggs?" Scarlett asked from her dressing room. "Or the sweater ones?"

"You already have black Uggs!" I laughed at her.

"I know, but they are old." she pouted then laughed. "Some people like to get new things." she teased, nudging my purse from under her room.

"Hey! I love this purse!" I yelled at her.

"You got it in like tenth grade, Alle."

"So what! It's still in style!" I argued.

We laughed and ran out of our dressing rooms and looked at each other's outfits.

***********

"I'll see you tomorrow! Meet me in our usual parking spots." Scarlett hugged me tightly.

"Bye Scar!" I hugged her back.

She hopped into her car and sped off. Walking up the path, I went to grab the door knob, but it opened before I could.