Forbidden 15

A/N:

FINALLY wrote a new chapter :) 

COMMENT AND VOTE!

******************************* 

CHAPTER 14 REVIEW!!

"You don't know?" the office laughed evilly. "You were fucking in public, it's called disturbing the peace. I could hear you," he jutted his eyes toward me, "moaning at the bottom of the mountain!"

"According to the constitution, you don't get arrested for that, just fined. Plus, we were in my car, not in public." Jasper said, glaring at the chubby officer.

"Well, asshole, you know what, I can do whatever the hell I want, cause I'm the law." he spit at Jasper. He turned his eyes to me then, "You know what else I can do, I can search her however I want."

He stepped in front of me and reached a hand out to "search" my chest.

Jasper appeared there in seconds and he kicked the fat police officer in the stomach. "Don't you dare touch her." he growled.

The officer looked up at Jasper from his spot on the ground and his eyes widened.

"Unlock us and leave." Jasper growled at him and he scrambled to his feet and did as he had been told.

"Leave." Jas said and he got in the car and sped away.

"Eh-hem." I cleared my throat.

Jas spun around. His emerald eyes glowed in the dark, his nose flared out and his teeth barred.

His face contorted suddenly back to normal and he sighed. "We need to talk."

*******************************

CHAPTER 15

Jasper's POV

I walked over to the car and opened her door for her. She slid into the seat quietly and I jogged over to my side and hopped in.

She was searching around on the floor when I looked over at her. "What're you looking for?" I asked, knowing what she was going to say.

"My thong." she said sheepishly, chuckling as she turned around to search the backseat.

"You mean this?" I held up her lacy black thong, dangling it in front of her.

She tried to grab it from me, but I pulled it away quickly.

"Jas!" she laughed. "Give me it!"

She grabbed my shoulders and kissed me as she grabbed her thong. "Thank you." she whispered.

Sighing, I turned and leaned against the door, facing her as she adjusted her dress again.

She looked up at me then copied my position.

"So." she said. "What was up with that? And what has been going on? You've been acting so weird lately."

Her eyes were filled with concern as she looked at me, brushing through her hair with her fingers.

I sighed again and massaged my temples. "My dad," I started, not knowing what to say.

I cleared my throat and started again. "My dad and I used to live in Italy. I was actually born there."

Her eyes questioned what the point of telling me this was, but she stayed quiet.

"You've heard of the Mob right?" I asked stupidly and she nodded slowly, still staying quiet.

"Well, my dad is the leader of the Mob."

"Oh." she gasped quietly, "Really?"

"Yeah, and well, he wants me to take his place."

"But you won't. Right?" I asked, staring deep into my eyes.

"I already said I would."

She sighed and put her face in her hands. "Was this before or after we were together?" the anger seeping into her voice.

"It was before, that's why I came here. After I said I would, I came here to find one of the guys that owes my dad money. But at the bar that night, I met you. And ever since, I've been trying to get him to find someone else to take his place, but he won't take no for an answer."

"So what are you gonna do?" she asked, the anger gone from her voice.

"I have to do what he wants me to do. If I don't, he will kill me. He doesn't care that I'm his son, all he cares about is staying in power. I'm here to do his dirty work while he's at home making more children to work for him. Filthy bastard." I growled, clenching my hands into fists.

"So are you going back to Italy?" she asked quietly, her voice trembling, sounding like a frightened child.

"I'll have to sometime. After I find the guy my dad's sent me here to get."

"Okay. But you'll be back, right?" she reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Of course." I kissed her hand, looking up into her watery eyes.

"Is that why you've been acting weird sometimes?" she asked, deeply searching my eyes again. "Because of your father?"

"Yeah, he's been threatening me, and you. He knows about you, but I didn't tell him anything. He must have people watching me." As I said this, I realized our surroundings again. My ears perked up at the sound of something like footsteps and a twig breaking.

Dropping her hand, I slapped the button and the top slid up as I started the car.

"We need to get out of here." I said, revving the engine and backing out of the meadow and onto the road.

"Why? What's wrong?" she asked, looking out the window behind as, her brows furrowed together as she stared at me.

"Someone was watching us just now." I growled, looking in my rearview mirror and seeing an outline of a car.