Chapter 14

i left codys house and reached my house. I just had to tell kendall the news. I cant believe how quickly this happened i mean we were just friends about 10 minutes ago.. and now we're in a relationship?.

I pull up in my driveway, get out the car and go inside up to kendalls room.

"Kendall! Kendall where are you!?" i say rushing into her room.

"uh im here whats up?" she says coming out of her closet/room thingy.

"so i went to cody's before..." i say smiling.

"and?" she says with a careless expression on her face.

"Well lets just say that he and i are no longer in the 'Just Friends' boat if you catch my drift" i say winking at her.

"wait so you guys are in a relationship???" she says excitedly.

"well yeah" i say happily

"Aww kylie thats amazing, im so happy for you! have you told anyone else?" she says to me

"nope not yet but im going to tell kim when she gets home soon and mom and dad at dinner tonight" i say as if i have everything all planned out

"okay sweet" kendall says. 

I hear the garage door open.

"OOH that must be kim hold on ill be back in a few minutes!" i say leaving the room.

"Kim!" i say running into the garage hugging her.

"oh hey kylie, why are you in such a good mood" she says giggling.

"because i have a new boyfriend..?" i say ecxitedly.

"Oh Cody???! thats amazing." she said with a smile on her face.

"I knowwwww im so happy" i say running out of the room.

Sorry for the short and boring chapter, but something big is being planned! xxx