chapter 4

we found a table at starbucks and took a seat. once we ordered our food things started to get serious.

"kylie.. im still confused over the whole thing with last night. like i dont remember anything we did" cody said to me.

"i know me neither, did we like have sex or what?" i said nervously

"Im honestly not sure, how about we go back to the house after this and look around and see if there are any clues that can show us what we got up to..?" cody said.

"sounds good we'll go after we eat" i said as our food arrived at our table.

We ate our food, and we walked out of the restaurant. Soon we arrived at the place where the party was held. people were still cleaning, hopefully they hadnt cleaned our room yet.

we walked in the house and walked upstairs and into the room where.. god knows what happened.

"okay you look over there and ill look over here okay? i said gesturing to each side of the room.

"okay okay hurry lets look" cody said

after about 10 minutes of looking we found nothing. until i looked at the bed sheets.

"cody! Cody look at the bed sheets!" i called.

"what about them?" cody said walking over to the bed.

"theres like, this white, sticky shit on the sheets?" i said with a grossed out face.

"oh wow... is that...?" cody said looking at me, hoping i knew what he was thinking. unfortunatley i did...

"oh my god. i cant believe this happened." i said sitting on a chair looking as if im about to cry.

"hey hey hey kylie its okay! shhhh im sure we can just put this behind us and pretend it never happened?" he said putting his arm around me and wiping the tears off my face with the other hand.

"o-okay" i say sniffling.

"now should we get out of here? its kinda making me feel like im gonna throw up..." i say to cody.

"sure" cody says getting up.

he pulls me up with him and we leave the house. Cody takes me home and leaves soon after. I could literally feel the awkwardness in the air. it was such a gross feeling.