Chapter 6

1 week later.

3:32 AM

I wake up with a fright. i feel vomit rising up my throat as i run to the bathroom next to kendalls bedroom. 

Im in the bathroom chucking my guts up, soon after kendall awakes and rushes into the bathroom to help me.

"kylie! oh my gosh are you alright?" kendall says running in to the room.

"i-im not fine! look at me! hold my hair back please.." i say to kendall.

"okay sure, but why are you so sick?" kendall says as she holds my hair back behind my shoulders as i throw up.

"uh i might have the flu i honestly have no idea how this happened..." i say feeling more vomit come up my throat.

Kendalls P.O.V

I stood there watching kylie for a good 3 minutes, having a think about how she could be so sick. then i realise.

"ummm.. kylie? remember you saying you woke up in bed with cody the morning after that party last weekend?" I said with a worried look in my eye.

"yes? why..." Kylie said hopefully catching on to what i might be thinking.

"Kylie..." I said to her nervously.

"what kendall what!" kylie shouts,

I lower my voice so mum and kim wont hear me..

"kylie have you ever thought that you might be pregnant?"

AUTHORS NOTE.

hey guys sorry for the short chapter, but i can assure you this story is heading for something big! do you think kylie is pregnant with cody's child? keep reading to find out xxxx