Chapter 13

I walked up to codys porch and knocked on the door.. he quickly opened and let me in. 

"cody we need to talk, as in i need to tell you something" i say quickly.

"sure whats up ky" he says sitting down next to me on the sofa.

"listen, I need to say, and i know you might not feel the same... but I just wanted to tell you that I-"

i was then cut off, and realised that i was sitting on the sofa kissing cody simpson. and this wasnt just some casual mindless kiss. it felt different. There were sparks flying everywhere and it was just perfect. our lips were in perfect sync, moving with each others perfectly.

We broke apart.

"is that what you were trying to say?" he said to me.

"something like that yeah" i say with a cheesy smile on my face.

"I liked that" cody said giggling

"Well then" i say smirking, then leaning in once again for more.

After about a minute, we broke apart and he placed his hand on my stomach and said...

"I cant believe we made a baby, its quite amazing really.: he said smiling.

"I know, and the best part is he or she have an amazing father" i say to him.

"Hmm how about an amazing mother, youll be a great mom, i know it" he says putting his arm around me.

"thanks cody" i say kissing his cheek.

"hey cody, its been great chatting, and sorting out where we're at with our relationship.. but i really need to get home to kendall and the rest of the family. ill talk to you tomorrow?" i say.

"yeah sounds good. Here ill walk you out" he says taking my hand and walking me to the door.

"thanks" i say smiling at him.

"see ya soon kylie" he says kissing me softly on the lips.

i kiss back, "very soon". Then i walk out the door and drive home to the family.

SO KYLIE AND CODY ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND NOW! KEEN FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, ILL UPLOAD MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. :) if you like the story so far please favourite and comment if you wish. thanks xxx