Chapter 18

Cody stayed at mine last night, i had the place to myself for the night because mom and dad were at a dinner, kim was doing a photoshoot and kendall was in new york for fashion week. So cody stayed in my bed for the night.

I woke up, cody's body up against mine, his arm around me with his hand on my belly. I can feel his breath on my neck. I felt so at home. 

"cody?" i whisper to him.

He moves slowly.

I say his name once again. "cody".

"uh yeah?" he says sitting up slowly.

"what time is it?" I say to him.

"its uh.. 11:40" he says looking at the clock.

"oh my god we overslept! mom and dad, they wouldve been home by now." i was interrupted by the smell of something cooking.

"i smell food, mom and dad made breakfast! you stay up here... and ill bring some up for you. i dont think they know youre here.." i say getting up slowly wearing nothing but my oversized tshirt and my favourite pink underwear. 

"wait" he says grabbing my arm and pulling me backwards, onto his lap.

"where do you think youre going" he said holding the back of my head and one of my cheeks.

"ummm.. to get some breakfast? i already told you that" i said looking confused.

"not without giving me a kiss youre not" he says pulling me in real close.

There were a few moments of silence, i could hear his slow breath as he leaned in to kiss me.

I leaned in too and our lips connected. There it was again. the sparks that fly all over the place when we make any contact. I love him so much. Our kiss was slow and gentle, but still full of passion. I loved the way our lips moved in perfect sync. 

Our kiss was interrupted by his phone ringing. We broke apart. bummer.

"oh shit!" he says picking up his phone looking at the 46 missed messages and 12 missed calls.

"whats happened?" i said. 

"i forgot to tell my parents i was staying over.. they must be worried sick. hold on let me call them" he says dialling his parents number.

"ill go down and get breakfast, be up in 5" i said kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey mom" i say walking into the kitchen and getting a plate, and putting 2 pancakes on my plate, completely forgetting about cody. 

"oh hey honey how was your night?" she said smiling.

"yeah it was good!" i say rushing back out the kitchen.

"wait!?" she says.

"yeah?" i say slowly making my way back up to the kitchen.

"arent you gonna bring some back up for cody?" she said smiling.

I grin cheekily.

"oh yeah, forgot thanks mom." i say chuckling and putting another 2 pancakes on the plate and making my way out of the room and back up stairs.

I love my mom so much, shes so cool now.