Chapter 17

I walk outside wondering what that nice romantic music was, and i find the most amazing thing... there is a beautiful trail of red rose petals leading up to a small dinner table with two seats at either side, a lovely white table cloth and a gorgeous white candle giving off an amazing caramel smell. Right by the lit up pool and the water fountain flowing.

Every thing was beautiful, but there was no sign of Cody. Until i felt a hand touch my waist. I jump with fright at first, then i turn and see his face. He spins me around and wraps his arms around my waist, As i put my arms on his shoulders. He leans up and kisses me softly. I kiss back. We stay this way for a good minute, until I see a chef come outside into the back yard with our meals.

We break apart and he takes me to the table, pulling my seat out for me as i sit. He then goes and sits across from me as the chef puts our plates full of amazing food in front of us.

"Thank you" i say smiling at the chef.

"Enjoy" he says nodding his head.

The chef then walks back inside and leaves us to eat in the beautiful candlelight and the sound of peaceful music and the water fountain.

"I cant believe you did this just for me" i say finishing my meal and taking his free hand.

"I wanted to make you feel special" he says rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

"well you definitley did" I say to him.

"Im full" he says giggling and putting down his fork.

"same" I say.

"lets leave some room for desert in half an hour or so" cody says standing up and pulling me up out of my chair and into his arms.

"Okay" i say feeling like ive been hypnotized.

"By the way, theres one more thing i want to give you" Cody says reaching into his pocket.

"oh cody what more could you possibly give me" I say smiling.

"only this" he says pulling out a small box, and handing it to me.

"whats this" i say.

"open it and youll find out" he says waiting for me to open it.

I open it and find a gorgeous silver necklace with a little heart shaped charm on it.

"Look on the back" he says to me.

I turn it over and see three small words that say "I love you". Its the most amazing gift anyone has ever given me. especially because its come from him.

"Oh cody. Its gorgeous, Thank you so much" i say leaning up and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"here let me put it on you" he says taking it from me and putting it around my neck.

"thank you cody, i love you" i say pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too" He whispers in my ear.

After we hug, he takes me inside and we watch a movie together...

HEY GUYSSS! sorry for the shortish chapter, but keep reading because im planning for something really big! xxxxx