Chapter 20

We arrived home to find Kim and Kourtney's cars out the front. I always find it a bit awkward seeing them while I'm pregnant, i mean i know they support me but since they both have kids themselves, and are happily married and quite a lot older than me. I don't know i just feel a bit judged especially now that my belly is showing.

Holding hands, Cody and i walk through the front door and we walk into the living room. Kris, Kimberly and Kourtney are sitting on the couch.

"hey kylie" Mom says to me. Followed by Kim and Kourtney.

"hey mom" i say to her while cody sits on the couch, and i sit on his lap.

"have you two had lunch?" Mom said.

"Actually no we haven't, we just went shopping to buy a few things for the baby." I said to mom smiling.

"oh yeah what stuff did you buy?" Kim says.

"oh we just bought some new clothes for her and we got a really cute white crib for her to sleep in!" I said.

"Aw thats so cute" Kourtney adds. "i remember when i was doing all that for the first time for mason"

"listen um, we were all gonna go out for a late lunch. did you and cody want to come?" kris says

"yeah actually that sounds really nice I'm starving, Cody do you wanna come?" I ask cody.

"Actually that would be good I'm so hungry" Cody says smiling.

We all headed out for lunch together, the awkwardness went away after a while and i began to feel super comfortable with the whole thing. Cody gets along so well with all my sisters and my mom. Which is really great.

____________________________________________________

Later that night, cody asked me if i wanted to stay at his place. I said yes, so we went back to his. It was about 10:30pm, we were watching a movie on Netflix in his bed. It was so relaxing, my head was in the crease of his shoulder, and he had his arm around me. Everything was perfect. 

"hey..." I say to cody.

"yeah?" He says.

"I love you, you know that? I don't ever want you to leave me" I say looking up at him.

"Are you joking, Kylie i love you so much. I would never leave you." He says stroking my face.

It was silent for a few moments, and i don't know what was going through my head at that point but i sat up and kissed him. It happened so quickly i didn't even know what i was doing until it was actually happening. 

We had been kissing for a solid minute, things were starting to get really heated. I could hear him breathing roughly, and i accidentally let out a small moan. I was hoping he didn't hear it but sure enough he did cause then he started to move his hands all over me. He moved his hand down and started squeezing my ass. I really liked it but it was time to stop. I wasn't feeling like doing anything that night.

"Cody" I whisper while kissing him still. "Cody i think we should stop now." Im whispering to him. 

He stops kissing me, "okay kylie" he whispers back.. We get back into our position, he has his arm around me. Things have never been better.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, A LONGER ONE WILL COME SOON PROMISE XOXOXOXO