Chapter 3

YEET THE CHILD. Ehem. Oh hi! You're here! Hello my 3 people reading! How are you? Cool now to the story...

Still Clark's POV

"Where is the training room?" How did she know I have one? Oh wait, we were friends for years. I signaled her to the door on the right and she walked right over. I'm surprised she didn't fly over there.
Oh, that's right! She never got a chance to learn how to fly and stuff, Reminds me of Jon when he was 10.

One year later

Mari has finally learned how to use all of her powers she has and she is waaaaaaay more powerful than me. She starts school in an hour with Jon. I just hope she can make a few friends.

Mari's POV

I put on my uniform, got coffee, and left with Jon. We are very close now and know everything about each other. I can tell that I'm gonna like this Damian he keeps talking about because, apparently, he is a lot like me. I do really have a loud and happy personality but I'm very aggressive and angry when I'm training/fighting villains, like his usual personality.

When we got to school, I saw a lot of people looking at me and Jon but I just acted like they didn't exist. We were on our way to the secretary when I tripped and dropped all of my books and stuff. Now I feel everyone staring at me. Jon helped me pick everything up and I went into the secretary's office. "Hello, my name is Marinette. I'm the new student. I was told someone would show me around?" I'm not sure why they didn't just have Jon do it but whatever.

"Of course, sweetie! Let me get someone down here to help you around the school!" She told me as a sat in the chair waiting for them to arrive. When they did, I looked up to see THE ADRIEN AGRESTE!!! I ran up and hugged him.

"Bugaboo!! I missed you so much! Never get left behind again!!" He screamed.

"I can't believe you are here!! I thought you forgot about me!"

"Absolutely not! I could never forget my best friend!"

"Goodness! I missed you!"

"Same but we should probably get to class"

"Dang you're right."

"Hurry!"

"Ight sorry."

In class

Damian's POV
(Here he is!)

I was playing with my dagger under my desk as I see Kent come in and he told me about how this was the day that this Marinette girl was coming to here. I didn't really give a crap so I ignored him and the Agreste came in with this very short girl. She was like five feet tall. I was guessing she was Marinette but I wasn't sure who she was yet.

"Class, this is our new student named Marinette Kent. You can ask her questions at break. Sweetie, why don't you sit next to Mr. Wayne over there," The teacher directed. I raised my hand so she could see who and where I was. She got closer and I knew that I have seen here before but I don't know where. She was a Kent though so I didn't know where that would have been. "Now everyone, we are going to have a project about France with a partner I assign you." Oh goodie. I am gonna get paired with a girl who swoons over me.

I got partnered with the new Kent and I had questions. I am gonna interrogate her like crazy now.

"How about we meet at your house for the project tonight?" She questioned.

"Sounds good," I stated.

After class

The girl Kent met up with Agreste and the other Kent she apparently lives with. She can just ride home with me, I guess. Pennyworth is going to pick me up anyway.

Mari's POV

When I met up with Adrien and Jon, I asked them, "Why do I anticipate that I know who Damian is?"

"Probably because his mom is Talia and he trained with you growing up. Also, he is the famous blood-son to Bruce Wayne and he is a close family friend along with the rest of his family," Jon whispered so Adrien wouldn't hear him. I guess that makes sense but I feel like I know him from more than just that.

After school

I saw Damian waiting at the front of the school. He looked piqued. I walked up to him. "Hey," I say.

"Hi, we are waiting on my butler to pick us up." He sounded annoyed. "Here he is." A black SUV pulled up and we got in. The ride there was silent.

"If we are supposed to be doing a project, come upstairs with me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. "This is my room."

" Cozy. Ok so-Ah!" He pinned me to the wall and took out a pocketknife. I knew he had one!

"I have a few questions about you and your relations to the Kent's. You either answer or I kill you right here, your choice." He states holding the knife to my throat. "I have relations to killers and other people who use torturing devices if you would prefer that."

Damian's POV

Why doesn't she look scared? Usually people would be shaking right now. She is not normal.
"AH." She tripped me once I put my guard down and she pinned me while grabbing the dagger from up her sleeve and putting in on my forehead making it bleed slightly but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Listen, I will answer your questions just don't threaten me like that. Otherwise next time, I will have no choice but to put lasers through your chest. Also, don't underestimate an opponent! Didn't you learn anything in the League cuz I sure as heck learned all about how to kill a weakling like you in there! Now what do you need to ask?" Of course! She is the girl I sparred all the time in the league. The only one I ever lost to.

"Your the girl I couldn't beat!"

"No dip. Now what do you want?" She stood up and held a hand out.

"Well you kinda answered everything I wanted to ask you. Except this."

"Shoot."

"Well, do you want to spar with me?"

"Spar? Sure but what are the rules?"

"Any weapons, no killing, all types of combat are fair."

"Oh I will enjoy this." I crack my neck and knuckles.

In the training room

Mari's POV

When we got in the training room, I didn't grab any weapons but Damian only grabbed katanas. "Just like when we were kids. You're a katana boy. Is that all you use?" I giggled at the nostalgia.

"Don't see you deciding on what to grab." He told me matter-of-factly.

"I don't need any weapons. Just myself."
I state to him. Although, I didn't tell him that I am stronger than Superman. "Are you ready?"

"You bet," he said as we get into a fighting stance.

He charged at me and I just dodged it. He kept coming at me and eventually, he grazed my side with his blade. It did nothing because I am not weak against it. Only Kryptonite. "How?" It didn't leave a mark in my skin. Just my Superman hoodie. (Gotta represent family.)

"Magic." I remarked in a mocking ring.

Cliffhanger till maybe once you get to the next chapter? I hope your enjoying so far...

I need someone to relate this to: do you have a sibling that makes random noises all the time out of nowhere and acts like nothing ever happened? Yeah me neither heheh 😼

E