Chapter 11

Thanks for 1k views!!! I would have ended this story if it weren't for your support!!! Anyways, Danny DeVito is king! Along with Keanu Reaves, Bob Ross, Steve Irwin, and Mr. Rogers! Yes, there are many kings in my realm. Now to Kim after this short meme thing...

Text: Can't
Work Email: cannot
2000 word essay: Henceforth, I am unable to can.

Damian's POV

So Kim is a guy. Well, I would have never known that. I don't think I can be nice to him if he used to be mean to Angel. She deserves better than friends who used to hurt her. "Why don't I introduce you to my boyfriend, Damian. He is the best." Mari told Alix. She was so positive when talking about me. That never happens. I mean, when I first met Drake, I hit him in the face and made him bleed and then tried to take his roll as Robin and succeeded.

"Hey." I told her in a flat tone.

"Um, hi? Sorry that was just kind of rude of you." Alix said. I guess she is very straightforward.

"Yeah whatever." I responded and Mari punched my arm playfully.

"Damian! Come on! You got to be nice to people!" She scolded.

"I like you better when you are blood thirsty," I told her which made Alix uncomfortable and confused.

"What is he implying, Mari?" Dang. I yeeted her into a corner. (Damian is culture) I have to save her from the question.

"I meant that I like it better when she isn't yelling at me. I prefer when she is trying to stick up for herself." Phew. I think I saved it.

"Ok? Well, that was a weird way to put it." No u. "Anyways, Mari, wanna go out to eat or something? I'm kind of bored."

"Oh actually, I have a date tonight." She said. I did not approve of my new girlfriend going on a date.

"With who might I ask? I will crush their skull and take their head and blow it up if they lay a hand on you." I threatened.

"You, imbecile! Don't crush your skull! I wouldn't have a date if you did." She pouted.

"Am I just here for dates then? Is that it?" I joked playfully.

"Oh come on! Of course not! Let's just say hi to Kim and we can go. Got it, Demon?" I nodded. Alix was kinda scared of how Mari was acting but who could blame her if you have never seen her yell at the demon inside her. (Casually.) "Sorry, voices in my head." That didn't save it.

"We should probably go now." She was embarrassed and nodded to my statement.

"Hey Kim! It's been so long!" She said walking up to the big guy. He was like a gorilla.

"Mari? Oh hey! How are you? Sorry about what I used to do. I was in a low place and believed anything I heard besides you I guess." Kim said.

Mari 💭 He actually apologized? Kim apologize?? Never happens ever!

"I'm pretty good just a little overwhelmed from all the attention I have got. What have you been up to?" My angel responded. I was keeping my distance from behind so I could view from behind and help her if needed.

"Let me get to the point. It's been a while and I like you." I couldn't hear a thing Kim said. I think he was still apologizing.

"Look, I have a date tonight with my boyfriend and I don't think him or myself would like me hanging with you," (Dang this girl committed to dis man!) Mari answered him and he started getting closer to her. I better move in.

"He doesn't have to know, does he?" That I heard loud and clear but chose to just casually pick Mari up from her waist behind her. Now he knows she's mine. She was giggling at my quick motion.

"Put me down, Demon! Come on! We need to leave! Bwahahaha!" She was in a giggling fit. Then she stopped and started levitating again. Her voice doubled, "Stop trying to annoy me by acting like you are my boyfriend because you are just a voice who is constantly hurting me! Do you know how much pain I feel because I have voices in me? No, you don't! Because to you, I am just a host. I'm only here for your personal gain, aren't I? Just stop trying to confuse me!" She calmed down and went back on the ground. You can't blame the guy. But she can.

"Mari, why don't we get that ice cream? You need it." She nods with her eyes changing from scarlet to aqua.

They finally get ice cream!!!!

Mari's POV

We walked up to Andre's and he was kind of busy. The reason I got so mad at the voice because he sings in my head all the time these lullabies Sabine used to sing in the middle of the night after she drank too much. It was kind of scaring me and I have been paranoid since he started. I want this to stop. "Malak? Are you ok? Snap out of it. We are next in line," Damian told me.

"Sorry, I was talking to that voice about what I said earlier. He keeps giving me headaches so I need to get him to stop singing before I die," I told him and he understood what I needed to do.

"Ah Ms Marinette-ah! I see you have-ah brought-ah your amor! He is just-ah like the ice cream I first-ah gave you. Peach pink like-ah his lips and mint like his eyes! I believe-ah the pairing this time is a cotton candy and a chocolate-ah! A very strange combination but a very delicious one at that-ah!" Andre told us as he scooped the ice cream. It sounds so weird it might taste good. (I have had it and it does taste good.) I tried to pay and then, "No, please-ah! It is ah on the house-ah! This is your soulmate-ah I see! Always free for the loveliest-ah couples!" Andre is always the best. He knows exactly how to cheer up a person.

"Bye Andre!" I screamed in his direction. "What do you want to do now, Ice Prince?" I ask with a giggle as we ate our ice cream.

"Let's go to the louvre and see if we can climb the pyramid without getting caught. First to the top had to umm let the other text anyone on their phone!" Damian said enthusiastically.

"Oh you're on! Let's go! But finish the ice cream first." We gulped down the ice cream and ran towards the louvre. Damian said he has never been there so this will be interesting to watch him look at everything there. Especially stuff about Ladybug aka me. It is a new thing they added.

I am getting tired so cliffhanger. This is like um a story I wrote and I see you got this far so you must like it 😁 thank for reads and vote. I love you guysssss!!!!! E is best letter change my mind. Yes, Mari has other voices in her head. She is a schizophrenic.

1! Sorry it short.

E