Chapter 2

AND THE NIGHT IS WHEN I WRITE MY FAN FICTIOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!

Mari's POV

When we landed, there were two guys at the entrance. They had name tags that said Jon and Tyson. Jon looked interesting and very happy, so I went to tell him who we were and he stared at me like he has seen me before.

I walked over to him and said, "Hello! My name is Marinette and this is my class. We are here on a class trip. Would you happen to be our tour guides?"

Jon's POV

Ok so yesterday my family and I came to Florida because we come here every year (at random times so he doesn't know when he is going on vacation to keep it interesting. Or some other reason...), so I know the place really well. We stay at this hotel every year next to an airport so we can get home easier. My parents told me this year they came now because there was a class that needed a tour of the area so they wanted me to do it. I wasn't too hyped but excited to show kids my age around my favorite place.

When I came I met this guy named Tyson. He looked cool but I didn't know him enough to know if he was. He said he was my age and that he was gonna try to get their class president to go on a date with him because she looked cute. This girl I know I've seen before approached us. She had dark blue hair and looked half Chinese. I could see that she was uncomfortable. She walked up with a confused look and said, "Hello! My name is Marinette and this is my class. We are here on a class trip. Would you happen to be our tour guides?"

I just responded with, "Jep has nus! I mean yep that's us!" I only stumbled because she fit the description that Tyson said was the school president. I felt bad for her because he was huge but she looked like she can handle herself. She seemed so innocent but still like a chihuahua: looks cute and small but packs a hard bite and hurts like heck. Don't ask. "Follow me and we will arrive at the hotel!" I tried my hardest to hide my confusion on why she was so familiar.

Mari's POV

This guy is kinda weird. I can tell he is trying hard to hide his emotions but is kinda failing. I could see that he was very tense and messed up by something. Did I say something wrong? I could feel that he was just like me. I think he is from Krypton! No, that would make any sense because the planet got destroyed and I'm the only one who survived besides Superguy. I wonder what his last name is...

We were walking together talking about Florida and stuff whilst the class followed close behind as Lila ranted on about how she and Jon are besties from preschool when she was here. I asked him out of the blue, " What's your last name?" I could tell he was startled by my sudden question, but I was determined.

"Heh umm my last name is Kent," He told me and I knew I was right!!

"Could we stop for a sec and can I speak with you in private?" He nodded and told Tyson to get everyone to take a break and sit down. Some of them got food while others used the lavatory. I took him to a small area near a tree inside so no one would hear us. "So is your dad Clark Kent by any chance?"

"Yes, how did you guess?"

"Don't be derisory. The Kent's aren't from this planet. They do not have any cousins, grandparents, or siblings."

"Ok, how do you know this stuff?" He was clearly perturbed.

"I just know a lot about your family. Mine and yours used to be very close."

"Look, I don't know where you get this stuff, but I don't know you and you don't know my family. We are not who you think." I'm sure you aren't. He started to walk away from me and our conversation.