Chapter 1

I forgot to say that Adrien had a crush on Mari and they all know each other's identities. Now Adrien just treats Mari like a little sister and he is VERY overprotective. Carapace and Rena Rouge got their Miraculouses revoked. Mari does have more friends than just Chloe and Alix but they are the nicest besides Adrien. You'll understand more as I go on...

Mari's POV
So today was another day like usual. I got a shower, brushed my teeth, drank 2 pots of coffee. I decided to wear a white shirt with a dark purple stripe down the side, a leather jacket overtop , my usual black ripped jeans, and black combat boots. I made my way to school keeping Kaalki and Tikki with me. Since Master Fu lost his memory, I am the permanent guardian of the miracle box. I tripped over my own foot and fell into someone. "Careful Mari, if you keep falling into me, I'm gonna get the wrong idea," Adrien told me.

"Well maybe if you weren't always there to catch me, then I would learn not to fall!" I condemned him.

He laughed, "Seems like shorty is in a bad mood. Do you need a hug?" He hugged me but I threshed out of his grasp after hitting a pressure point on his arm.

"We should probably get in class before I fall again," I told him hoping he would knock it off and come to class with me.

After Class

Alya's POV

That moron hit sweet Lila with her fat fist again! I am embarrassed to have been friends with that bully! What did Lila do to her that made her hate her so much? I should probably get Kim and Nino to beat her up again so she can learn to be kinder to others. "HEY, BLOCKHEAD! (Mean insult!)" I yelled at Mari in the locker room and she seemed to be sketching the new stain glass windows we got in there.

"Oh hey Als! Did I hit Lie-la again? Send her father my apologies," She said in a sarcastic happy voice.

I need to put her in her place, "How dare you, nitwit! Lila's dad just died yesterday! How could you even say that??!? Her dad is XY and suffered a heart attack (probably after listening to his music again) during a concert! And you have the audacity to say that knowing very well how upset she is with you bullying her plus her dad! Mari, how could you?"

"Do you even have evidence that XY is her dad? I don't recall him telling me that when I met with him to do his clothing measurements," She inquired.

"Pfft, like you ever met XY let alone touched him!" There is no way this loser has met him.

"Lemme call him right now and ask about it!"
She starts dialing what seemed to be a fake number.

XY- Hey! Mari! How is my outfit going for tonight's concert?

Mari- It's going great X!

XY- Nice make sure my outfit has that secret thing we talked about.

  Mari- Don't worry I have it covered! Anyways, I have to get to class. Byyeeee!

XY- Alright Mari, Bye!

"You staged that! There is no- he can't be- omg Lila will be so happy to hear about her dad!!!" I am gonna tell her now!!

"I guess she will never change," Mari says as I leave to tell Lila the good news.

After whatever that quarrel was

Mari's POV

I'm on my way to Ms. Bustier's class and I keep getting more glares every day. Like even the seniors are glaring at me! I stop caring and go to class because Ms. Bustier said she has an important announcement.

"Alright class! Are you ready to hear my important announcement?" she asked as the class screamed in excitement except for Luka, Kagami, Alix, Chloe, Adrien, and me because, frankly, we didn't care. "We are going on a class trip to Florida!!" She shouted and everyone cheered. "Ok, ok. Settle down! We are leaving in two days so you better pack your things now. Also, I already told your parents about it so you are all ok to go." Yay I guess.

"Oh yeah! My father organized this trip! You guys are welcome!" They all listened to Lie-la's lies about this but it's funny how her dad just 'died' but now he is funding our trip? I guess everyone is too brainless to realize that this doesn't add up.

The day of the trip

Chloe's POV

I already packed and John Paul is taking my stuff to the limo. I am about to pick up Mare-Bear from her house, but I'm gonna get Adrien first. We arrived at Adrien's manor and pick him up. He asked, "Where's Marinette? Is she late?" Oh, is he a clueless lover boy. Always trying to find Marinette so he can make a move. So sweet!

"I picked you up first since you're closer. We are heading to her place. BT Dubs, you are sitting next to her on the plane because Lila probably won't leave her alone if you don't," I told him, so my ship can finally happen. (Ha! Not in this story!)

"Got it. Thanks Chlo." He hugs me and we get in the limo. He used to never embrace me ungrudgingly but now that I don't bully people anymore. He is nicer, but he and I now only see each other as friends.

Adrien's POV

When we saw Mari outside, I got very excited to be with her. I treat her like a little sister but I also love her as the love of my life since she is Ladybug. But not just that. She is the kindest, most talented person in the world.

"Something wrong," I ask her. She ignored me and got in the car which hurt my feelings.

Mari 💭 I can't believe he would ask that. Oh, it's nothing just you're dating LIE-LA IMBECILE ROSSI! (It's funny. She believed that lie.)

"Oh nothing. Just my best friend in this unpalatable world is dating my NUMBER ONE ENEMY!!!" She stared while raising her voice.

"What?!?!?! I would never do that!! I am not one of her puppets!! I still only love you! I could never date her!! You can either except my love or I will die loving you! Either way, I will always love you." She was clearly relieved but rolled her eyes. She will except my love one day.

Mari's POV
"Adrien, why don't we focus on the task at hand and not your 'perpetual idolization' (Fancy word for simp) towards me. And that task is going to Florida and hoping Lila leaves me alone."

Adrien 💭 and this is why I love her. I know she will love me but now isn't the time for it, I guess. Maybe she will realize on the trip how much she means to me.

E double E's

Oh how the turntables. Adrien thinks she will love him but little does he know, this is a daminette fanfiction. Poor kid doesn't know what hit him...

Little bit about me: I'm a dork tryna write out what I have never found on Wattpad. I'm writing this because I have never found the perfect fic that has everything I wanted in it. This is what I have wanted in a story.

E