Chapter 21

". . . Your friends are mine. He's happy all the time. Mr. Potato is coming to town!!!!!"

Mari's POV

Harley and I left to go to do. . . something. Ok, I have no idea what we are gonna do, but I know it'll be fun. We can do a ton of stuff. I think. Let me ask. I am confused on what we could do. "Hey, Quinn?" She turned around and faced me.

"Oh, sweetie, ya don't have to call me by my last name like ya do with Tim. Just call me Harley," she told me.

"Oh, no thank you. I am used to calling people by their last name. If I call you Harley, my life will be thrown off," I informed her without making eye contact. "Why don't we kill that assistant of yours?" I whispered. She smiled real big and hugged me.

"I love the idea, Mar- what's your last name?" She asked. I'm guessing she wants to call me by it.

"My last name is Kent." She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Did you say, Kent?" She exaggerated the K. I nodded silently with my eyes wide. "Do you know the Wayne's very well?" I nodded again. "Do you know Brucie?" I nodded for the third time. "Can you defeat Brucie?"

"I have and I can again," I told her.

"Would you do it for me?"

"I'm not sure. Damian wouldn't like that."

"Are you friends with the stubborn emotionless brat?" She asked me. I don't know if I should tell her or not.

"Yes. I am," I regretted.

"Do you love him? It does have to be like love love. But do you love him?" She was getting a lot closer.

"With all my heart," I spoke.

"Do ya wish to date him, sweetie?" I shook my head.

"I already am." She looked with a smile.

"This is perfect! Ya can act like ya stil love 'em but really ya workin' for me! Good plan, am I right?" I shook my head.

"No! I can't do that to him! He is too special to me and does not deserve that!" I yelled. More like screeched.

"Sweetie pie, your gonna have to if ya wanna work with me. He is a monster child that needs to be taught a lesson. He put my kid in jail!" She shouted.

"You have a kid?" She nodded indicating the answer is yes. "Who is she?"

"Her name is Mandy. She was quite competitive and they used to date. I never told anyone she was mine because it would put a big target on her back and- people would treat her differently. I-I-I just didn't want that for my kid, so I didn't tell anyone. I've been using an alias for her and I. I have been goin' as my real name and she has been goin' as Mandy Mcalester. I know it isn't creative, but I was on the spot!" I got confused now. I can't believe she is the mother of my cousin. "Anyways, I was actually sent to kill the girl that stole her boyfriend from her. His name happens to be Damian but I'm sure it isn't your Damian. She also said to kill ya. But I don't wanna kill ya so I won't. Ya very special. I can tell ya deserve to live, but that boy toy- has to die." She got a gun from a cabinet and put it in a holster on her belt.

"What other Damian could it be?" I asked. She is psycho. (Look who's talking)

"Erm, I'm not sure. Ya know, it probably is the Wayne kid," she uttered. "Welp, he dies tonight then. Wanna help me? We could be a niece and aunt duo!"

"How do you know we are related?" I inquired.

"Baby, no one is as psycho as us. I know it." She's not necessarily wrong.